@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
Pants have six legs less than a squid
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! 😄
Looks like I’ll have to practice drawing even younger kids lol 💛
Congratulations!! Yours looks great!! 🩵😃
@highscribe and @ellette
And good job on yours too!! They were really cute!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae
I loved all of these sooo much! They were all so cute! It’s sooo much fun seeing everyone’s drawings of my character!!
Highscribe: First off, I loooove the dog stickers, and her little wave is super cute. Her hair is a bit darker than I imagined though. She’s so sweet!
Ellette Giselle: She i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Long story, but everything’s fine now. Friday night one of my sisters got a comb stuck in her hair and my parents couldn’t get it out, so my dad got a wire cutter, and cut it out. But her hair still had an awful knot in it, so on Saturday our neighbor, who is a hairdresser, came over and it took her over an hour to detangle it, and then all…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I need to know this now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the judging will happen tomorrow.Â
Oh wait. It is tomorrow.Later today actually. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Voice and Diction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t really have advice, but I think Mark Twain did this excellently in The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you 🙃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
SA fan-art!
(It’s super gloomy out so the lighting is awful :p)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Y’all, all this art is amazing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Noted. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I want to read Twilight because it sounds so bad it’s funny, but I don’t think my mom would approve.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
My brother and I successfully convinced one of our sisters that an enthymeme is an green invertebrate with pink feathery antennae that lives in gross ponds.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! Honestly, I’m not certain what kind of dog he is myself.😂
- Load More

lol what????
but it makes total sense
Why does this sound like something my characters would say?
It’s from the Veggietales pants song. XD
Haha that show had the best humor 😂