-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Not really. I mean, I’ve been planning to look into them after hearing people here on KP talk about them, but I don’t think I was aware of the forums’ existence before I heard them mentioned. *sheepish grin* I’ll hopefully look them up fairly soon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*pouts* BUT I DON’T WANT TO TAKE A BREAK!
But I’m taking one anyway. You guys are right. I haven’t written for a few days, and wow was I ever creatively tired… XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the advice guys! 😀
@audrey-caylin So about the address thing. Would people receiving the newsletter be able to see the address? I know KP has a mailing address, and we can see that, but is there a way for me to set up my newsletter so that no one can see the address but me?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! I wonder that same thing. XD And yes, my profile picture is of my dog. His name’s Henry, and he’s a five-year-old German shepherd who acts like a big baby! 😍
@dekreel I played the part of the game that was free. 🙂 But the roleplay I mentioned was over Google Hangouts.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sure we’ll see many more incredible things in heaven, though… @seekjustice
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice, that’s a shame. They won’t both happen at the same time for a couple of hundred years, (apparently), so looks like we’ve missed our chance…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh2468246999, Yay!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustic, @dekreel, Yes!! We Aussies get the lunar eclipse and a super moon together tonight!!!!!!! Unfortunately, it’s cloudy here in Brisbane, so I won’t see it. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Lol, sometimes I wonder what unfortunate strangers hearing my writer conversations think!
Love your profile pic! Is that your dog?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Sorry I can’t join you in writing, but I stopped by to give you some virtual treats and lots of thumbs up *hands you pizza and chocolate* 👍👍👍👍👍👍
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I wish I had more people tell me weird things ’cause I’m a writer! ‘Cause then I’d write those things into stories about a writer. XD
Maybe the weirdest thing, though, was when I was talking with my former best friend about his character killing one of my characters in a roleplay we were doing, and someone sitting beside him thought he was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Person: How was drawing today?
Me: Good. Ike actually let me draw him today. I had so many conversations with him, trying to convince him to let me draw him–because he never does–and finally, I got ONE picture of him. Out of the twenty I’ve done. That boy…
Person: The men in white coats will be here shortly.
This actually happened,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong in the r…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Lol, yup, a bit of a stalker I am (whoa, what’s with the Yoda comin’ out?!) I had a lot of fun looking at your ‘My Books’ page and seeing Stars Fill Infinity. Never a couple months ago reading that did I think I would beta read it! And then seeing When Infinity is Empty!!! *faints* I cannot wait for that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! can’t wait to read it. I’ll be busy the next few days, so it might take a while for me to get to reading it. But I’ll definitely let you know what I think as soon as possible. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Sorry it took me a while to respond……I love this! So cool.👍
@sarah-anson Agreed. Eyes are my favorite part too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, I like Percherons too
@livgiordano Lol, I totally got a picture of you and your brother dead silent staring off into space as your mom walks in!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Simply wonderful, @gh24682468999! As a former MK, this all makes total sense, and is precisely what I went through. Learning to accept and move forward, to see the bright side, to trust that God really does do all things for the good of those that love Him, is extremely difficult, but not impossible. With God, ALL things are possible. You covered…[Read more]
- Load More
