-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, just relived all those tearful scenes! *sniffs* Love the poem though. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, fun! so I just have to say a quote from a movie and y’all have to try and guess what movie it’s from?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I’m gonna have to stop outlining with ya. see you later!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Just read the post about your sequel. *squeals and flails* I can’t wait. *whispers behind hand and nudges you with elbow* lemme know if you need a beta reader…….
Ah, those snippets! You’re trying to torture me…..
I’ve read Tale of Two Cities, but I never read the les mis story that you did Stars Fill Infinity off of, so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *runs to check out your blog* Thanks for letting me know! I’m so excited for you to write this! I miss Chessy, Justice, and Quillon.
Don’t know if you’re still outlining, but if you still are, I’ll join you for a bit. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Sent it! thanks so much!
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @gh24682468999@seekjustice @alia @dekreel Don’t feel like you have to or anything, but if any of you guys were wanting to proof my script, I’d appreciate if you could get it done this week, or early next week… Thanks for the tips @gh24682468999 🙂
-
ClaireC and
Grace H. are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 As much as I would love to join… I’m currently trying to save my coins for other writerly things. (laptops and conferences and retreats) So…I’m going to stick with KP. BUT HAVE A GREAT TIME YONDER!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus
So… how long do these breaks usually last??@jenwriter17 I got that reference. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Certainly would be nice. XD Laws.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, that’s the extent of my tech-knowledge, so hopefully someone else comes along with the answer you need. @jenwriter17
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 lol, that thought did cross my mind, but I checked everywhere. ???????
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Audiobooks (and all the jazz) in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No recommendations from me, although seeing you post on the forum may or may not have just made me faint. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Also, I should point out that the spam/junk folder has been known to devour KP emails of any kind. @jenwriter17
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably would have been best to send an email, but I’ll tag @aratrea too, for good measure.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Dilemma! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily-d I’ve actually had the same problem before. I get really attached to my babies….
Anyway, is she not able to save any parts of the story at all? Maybe brainstorm some more to make it where she’ll like it? If not, then I think putting them in another story should be okay, though I think it should probably be in the same genre as they were…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I love all of your quotes!❤👍
@mariposa I like Charles Spurgeon too. Have you read his morning and evening devotional book?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t think this is the right place to ask this question, because it’s really for KP staff (maybe I should’ve sent an email?), but here goes anyway.
I was trying to access KP from my tablet, but unlike my laptop, it doesn’t remember my log in info because I never had it do that before. I had my password written on a piece of paper and I typed…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Wow, Rochellaine covered it pretty well, lol.
Some babies might be deep sleepers, but they frequently wake up in the middle of the night and cry for attention (I have two younger siblings), so I don’t know if saying the baby was a deep sleeper is enough (it’s also been a while since my siblings were babies). I like the idea of a false…[Read more]
- Load More
