-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks, I’ll keep those things in mind.
Here’s a couple writing prompts I found on the internet. I think I might one of them for my WIP. what do you think?


hmm, I’ve never heard/read any Dr Who stuff (is it a movie/show or book?)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Jenna?! That’s MY name! Good choice😜
I’d love to try to draw me….uh, I mean….your character. Could you find a picture on the internet that kinda looks like your character and post it? I do sooo much better when I have a pic as a guide. If not, that’s okay. lol, but I’ve never drawn acne before!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel yeah I’m writing a dystopian. It’s set in the mid to late 22nd century in the USA. Just trying to figure out the plot. I know how I want my characters to change over the story, but a plot just isn’t forming yet. Any idea?
How’s your book coming? what genre is it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yay! 😁I think I’ll join you. I’ll be outlining though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel kinda said to say, but yes I do have a terrible book recommendation. It’s the Adventures in the American Revolution series. They’re more middle grade books, and really short. Younger kids may like them, but me being my age and being a writer, they were pretty bad. If you asked me what one book was about I wouldn’t be able to tell you,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Oh my goodness I just did this yesterday!!! I did it to my brother and he gave a look that seemed to say, you’re an odd person. what has writing and reading done to you? Wonderful things, bro, wonderful things. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I do the same!
You know you’re a bookworm when one book ends in a major cliffhanger and you’re legitimately mad at the author ’cause the sequel isn’t out yet.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Saving up for the Realm Makers writing conference in July. So far: $68.09. Goal: approx. $500……..I’ve got a long ways to go. Any money-making ideas would be appreciated.:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal I’ve thought about getting up to pace while reading before, but I didn’t want my family asking me why I was pacing, ’cause it would ruin the suspenseful moment.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I actually liked the title being Blueberria.
btw, I think your ‘moral of the story’ note at the end was funny:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *brain sputters as it tries to think* I’m pretty bad at thinking up something on the spot, so I’ll let you know when I think of anymore names (though Seekjustice took care of that!) or descriptions.
I like your last drawing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @skredder phew! thank you both
@mariposa Thank you! eyes are a lot of fun to do.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston Aw, I’m sorry you had to sell your horse.
My guinea pigs names are S’more (or Moe as a nickname) and Rhino (after the hamster in the Bolt movie). what are your dogs names/breeds?
professional soccer is lots of fun to watch!!! If you wanna follow European leagues, I would recommend following the team Manchester United. Thats who…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *searches refrigerator frantically for blueberries*
The link worked and I’m so glad because this story was GREAT. 😂
*keeps looking for blueberries*
We don’t have any…….
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, for some reason I cannot open the link…hmmm.
BUT. Of the names that other people mentioned, I like Caleb, Oliver, and Ben (although maybe Benny would work too…?). Anyway, hopefully I can actually read the story sometime. *kicks computer*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston *waves* Hiya! I love your name and you sound like an awesome person. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Welcome, again, @amily-huddleston! 😉
Realistic fiction sounds cool. I write speculative/historical. I love how we can all work together and help one another, despite writing very different content. This really is the bestistest place on the internet!
*whispers* psst, @dekreel, sorry to point this out, but it’s ‘bestistest’. Lots of people…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Thanks! Chibis are a lot of fun.
Questions though: that first one is supposed to be a guy (teen). It was actually my first attempt at drawing a guy. Do you think it looks like a guy?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Signin’ off! See y’all tomorrow!
btw, I don’t actually say ‘y’all’ in real life, heheh 🙂
- Load More

@jenwriter17 Oh boy, yeah. The Realm Makers thing is a lot isn’t it. I’d like to go eventually, so I’m trying to come up with money-making ideas too.
You could ask your parents or family friends if there’s extra work you can do around the house for funds.
@dragon-smapper yeah, it’s $299 (regular price 300 something) if you’re 17 or under, so this is the only year I could get that discount. I don’t know how old you are, but they have special events for the teens too. we also have to pay for a chaperone, ’cause it’s required for teens. And there’s gonna be books for sale, so……$$$
When you say…[Read more]
Well, I would love to go every year–although I’ve never been. XD. But I’ll probably go next year, because by then, I’ll have my trilogy ready for pitching, and I’ll be older, and I’ll (most importantly) have saved up enough money. 😀
@jenwriter17
@dragon-snapper yeah, two agent/editor sessions are included when you sign up!!! I’m hoping to have my WIP ready by July (yikes, I hope I can get it done in time). Good luck on your trilogy!
Yes, money must be made. 😉
Really! That’s excellent.
I was afraid I was going to have to pay a lot extra. Lol. We writers are so broke.
Thank you! And good luck on your WIP. 😀