-
Snapper replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Basically, post about what you love–don’t fake it, because otherwise people won’t like your stuff. Trust me, I know. Just post what you love, and love your blog.
If you want to see what I post, my blog link is also in my signature.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
*shuffles in*
I’ve avoided commenting on any threads about blogging up until now, so you should feel honored, @catwing.
The reason being, I just started my blog, it looks like a four-year-old made it, and it has a grand total of three posts on it. That being said…it’s still mine, and I’m starting to love it, so, a few things.
First off, the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@devestate-lasting I didn’t realize INFJs had a corner… hm.
@joisebeth Hello there! Welcome to KP! Looks like I’m a little late to the party, but I’m glad you’ve gotten a warm welcome!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing haha! 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @joisebeth! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
YA contemporary certainly needs some Christian influence, so good for you! 😉
I love theatre too. Have you been in any good shows?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
tagging some people so they know @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @dekreel @mariposa @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone! I wrote a few pages of my dystopian novel and I’m just wondering what you all think (note: very rough first draft. this will probably change as I continue to plan out the plot) please excuse typos:
UMA OPENED HER EYES. Everything was blurry, but slowly coming into focus. She was staring at a blank white space. A ceiling. She was…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just get them off Google in the images section
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! Wait…..did you make this?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper, YASSS! The “Any last words?” one is my favourite! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer well, well, well, he finally joins the cool kids 😜😜😜
I have a question actually: are you a writer, or just Josiah and Anna?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 So cool! Where did you find your pictures?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting “So I have eyes everywhere on my homework” yikes, this topic is getting scary! 😜
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ha ha ha ha ha ha….!!!!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, One of my favourite yet! *dies*
I’ve died so many times, I’m pretty sure that even if I was @catwing, I’d be long gone! XD
You know, Cats…? Nine lives…? Yeah.
Anyways. Good job! 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
My WIP is a historical fiction, so this won’t be something I use right now, but after having a look at it, I really want to start on my fantasy idea! XD So maybe I’ll be switching genres when I finish… *schemes new book* @devastate-lasting
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting. That’s great! It’s always good when writers share resources. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! I think I’m gonna post collages for some of the main characters too. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thanks!
I really appreciate your advice, Elizabeth 😊
- Load More
