-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ariella-newheart, those are good suggestions of @foreverme. Writer’s Corner is one of the most practical topics here.
kingdompen.org/forums/topic/writers-corner-13/
The very first thing, though should be @dragon-snapper ‘s story, ‘The Legends of King Daeus.’ All the inside jokes will suddenly make sense!…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I understood most of the synopsis, but the last half of it was a bit choppy, could you explain it in a bit more detail?
I love your profile picture, by the way–though the Slytherin house symbol would look much better. 😉 @warrenluther04
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, 😛
@seekjustice, Busted!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool collages! I love the color schemes. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Oh goodness, yes that is so true!!! XD XD XD @dekreel @aislinn-mollisong Ike is awesome. XD *hits him with a book* *says she’s sorry for all the other terrible things that happen to him* *another book*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ariella-newheart, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! So glad to have you on board. 🙂 Good to see you know some people here, too. You certainly got a warm welcome! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine no I haven’t heard of that movie series. are you not planning to watch them ’cause of bad content?
yeah, I figured with some of the scary technology coming out now(ahem, self-driving cars!!!!), that this is a possibility. 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton sorry, I haven’t either
@dekreel I can’t think of any sci-fi books at the moment (unless dytopian is considered sci-fi. if it is, I’d recommend the Out of Time series by Nadine Brandes). I’ll definitely let you know if I think of any…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, somewhere between 40 and 60 dollars I think. You can use it free for thirty days first though.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HELLO! Welcome to KP! Glad to have you here.
Do you know your MBTI type, by any chance? @ariella-newheart
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I suppose the nose did the trick too. LOL
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose XD Read you around then.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin. Thanks for the great advice. Good to know that that is a good technique, ’cause it’s essentially what I do for everything I write. 😀 I was just stalking you blog, btw, and it’s really great! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Here writes D.G. Snapper….
Braved the 120,000 science fiction novel.
Courage, and bravery, blood, sweat and tears have been chiseled into this novel.
However, because it has never been edited due to the author’s death, it’s not that awesome.
Go in peace and have a blessed day.
Kids, what did we learn today?
Never write a 120k n…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin, yep! Scrivener’s is great!
@jane-maree, hope you can make it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose I probably will too. XD But we’ll see… *dies*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose She is pretty adorable. <3 With that big black nose though, my screen keeps getting smudged. 😛
I should reach 20,000 of about 120,000 today. 😀 (Because every time I add a book to this series, it gets 20,000 words longer than it should.) Lol.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine at first she’s on the bad side, because the government gave her a mission to arrest/kill if necessary Rin and another guy. But, thanks to the very advanced technology of the future, Uma can think and reason for herself and decides to switch to the good side.
@dragon-snapper those are cool collages! I especially like the first one,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, I’ll definitely let you all know how they are. I predict fangirling in the near future
@Jane-maree awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Cora. She’s a 6 mo. black lab puppy. Like I said, “Woof.” XD
Well, between throwing the rope, I’m getting in sentences of my WIP, Sector One: Foundations.
- Load More
