-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel K, bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree cool! I’m kinda switching back and forth from rewriting the novella to outlining for my WIP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel this is gold. pure gold. and SO TRUE! yeah, that’s exactly what my thought process was when I joined. Especially that last one 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m still around. Sort of. Just doing world building/character work for my new story.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @jane-maree @rochellaine @seekjustice Anybody still on? I’m working on my novella again.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree thank you! <3
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel hey!! *waves*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Rochellaine Okay! See you in the future. 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Seekjustice alrighty, friend. See you another time!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Welcome @Catwing ! Haha nice music choice. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 you’ve already got tons of advice and all that, but if you ever need specific tips or anything, hit me up! (I’ll probably respond faster on facebook than here though, to be honest :/) I do archery (started a few years back on a 20 lb and can now shoot 60+ lb) and have used recurve, long bow, and compound. I’ve made my own…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@SeekJustice I’m doing some plotting for a new story (eeep) since I finished edits on my other WIP yesterday. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ahh no, that’s not good. Definitely praying, friend. <3
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Aaaah I love superheroesssss.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *pokes head in* I liiive. Are you folks still writing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reagan-ramm Ooh, good idea. I recently watched a few of your videos on facebook, and they’re great! 😀
- Focusing while I’m writing (not getting distracted w/ internet or other things)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Yeah, so am I! There have been several surgeries in my family, so we know how life just kinda stops for a while during all that craziness. Thank you both for your prayers. Very much appreciated <3
It’s kinda cool to know there are people praying with me in different countries 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I didn’t have the time to write today like I thought I would. busy day! I might try to squeeze some in, but that won’t be for a couple hours yet. Will you still be on then?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Cool!
I need help with
~creating enough engaging conflict in my stories
~writing about characters of the opposite gender
~not letting my writer mind drift to cliche plots and characters (this happens to me a lot)
thank youuuuuuu!
- Load More
