-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hiiii! thanks for accepting my friend invite 😉
Did you say you were in England? Do you like soccer (football)? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s a beautiful story on how you started writing 🙂 It’s so cool how God can speak to us right on the spot when we need answers.
-
Jenna Terese and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking That sounds like a totally and completely awesome story!!! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite This is a great topic! I see no one’s commented on it in several days, but I thought I’d pick it up again and tag s’more people so they know this is here 😉 @jane-maree @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @claire-c
I write because 1) I just love to! I couldn’t not write 2) I want to he…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd thank youuuuu! <3
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thank you, madam. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Praying for you guys!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking I am chasing the same bunny…😂 And let me tell you it is VERY hard to catch! I recently started my own children/middle-grade story that I want to be cute, but also meaningful. But, how to go about it? I need some advice as well!
Now, my story is different from yours because it is about children…but I’ve found that writ…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
…And we just finished the first video that is a result of this topic!
Check it out!
How To Find The Motivation To Finally Finish Your Story
Let me know if this helps! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh my wooooorrrrd. YAS.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here’s what I got:
Girls: Destiny, Flair, Trinity, Dyra, Krystal
Boys: Res, Penn, Axe, Gunn, Volt
Both Genders: Blue, Byrd, Nym, Rho, Digit
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yeah, this is my first attempt at a superhero story and it’s so much fun to write!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter AHHHHHH!!!! I love her! Thank you so much. And she even lives in Chicago so the city skyline is perfect. 🙂
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is awesome! Thanks guys!
And keep them coming! Don’t hold back! 😁
@Dekreel I know! Sorry! Life has been crazy. But I’m back now!
Also, did you see the recent video Haley and I did to your question on self-doubt? Was that helpful?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Might be on tomorrow. G’night!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m off now. *salutes* See you in the future!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Night 🙂
- Load More

Yes I’m in the south of the uk. I am not a football…. I mean soccer fan but I’m not
into much sport at all. Just curious, where do you get your profile picture from?
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just did a search on the internet’s images. I think I typed in ‘horse sketches’ or something, maybe ‘horses with feather’ cuz I loooove feathers 😊