-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’ll have you know I was racing to get that typed out before you posted and said all my stuff for me. XD
No, good points though. Maps are important… I have them… in my head… XD Allegorical and historical elements too. Oooh ooh, in fact @Joy, I actually have a cool thing for you. Four ‘pillars’ for you to figure out, that’ll give you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Joy excellent question. Someday I want to write a book on worldbuilding, but I’ll try to refrain from dumping the entire tome off on you right here. XD
The first thing, I think, is to realize that worldbuilding is not so much a list of facts about where your story takes place as it is a key— like the key on a map— to discovering why your…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 Hahahaha! Thank you muchly.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bows*
@kaya-young Thanks! I just copy and paste pictures into PowerPoint so that I can have all of the collages in one place. I usually just find pictures on Pinterest and sometimes just Google. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks for tagging me!!! 🙂 🙂 Here’s the best I got:
A Narwhal Fight
There once was a Narwhal called Lou,
who was proud as a dolphin, it’s true.
He owned a small ball
that would bounce up and fall
back into the ocean so blue.
There was also a young Narwhal that,
liked playing where Lou often sat.
This Narwhal was I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Question, ladies…..
Today we were supposed to read Ruth chapter 1 and have discussion tomorrow. So, do we wanna just read today and not post any comments until tomorrow? Or have discussion on through tomorrow until the next reading?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah we might not want to show normal people (that would be non-writers) this topic here and our
weird, uh, interesting poem topics. 😉lol, maybe Charlie’s mother needs to snap herself out of it and pull Charlie away from that! 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart cool!
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yes it’s today! (March 2nd) wow, I just saw you posted at 2:44 am my time 0.0
I’ve actually already read the chapter. I’m not sure what time zones everyone is in, but has anyone read it yet?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine wow, thank you! I’m glad your sister liked it too. 🙂 (I may be hooked on writing poems now. Rochellaine, what have you done to me?)
I dunno maybe Charlie just rocked the dance floor with the octopi 😉 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking well, the helichrysum oil actually helps to build tissue (but I’m not sure exactly what kind of problem you’re having). The comfrey salve just heals things generally. But you can’t apply it to an open wound or a surgery wound. I think it helps with broken bones too. my brother used it on his broke toe. But if you’re going to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 *gobbles ice cream* oh my goodness isn’t homemade ice cream THE BEST?! McDonald’s McFlurries don’t have anything on homemade ice cream!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I’m by no means an expert on dialogue, buy yeah it looked good to me 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel k, bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yeah….I might’ve fainted too 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I thought this was good; I actually really liked the second bit 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I loved this! *looks in freezer for ice cream*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? thank you! <3 <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah I use this topic whenever I read!
my WIP is going kinda slow, just cuz of school and life stuff (ugh). thanks for asking 🙂 Do you have a book you’re writing?
- Load More
