-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds EXACTLY like me and my sisters! :D. One of our favorites is when Jonah says “I smell terrible”. All of those you mentioned are some of our favorites.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@ethryndal No. You won’t.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes! I love writing about Rome.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Alaska is mountains, dog sledders, moose along the road, bears in your backyard, aurora borealis, and people helping eachother out of the ditch. Its a beautiful, exiting, and snowy place to live. Funny thing is, we might be moving someplace like Arizona now. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Not a honey lamb!

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thank you and hello! I have way to many favorite songs to pick one. 😀
I dont know what MBTI is. Can you tell me?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, so Roman historical fiction? Awesome! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! I’ve only ever lived in Ohio. What was Alaska like (besides cold lol)?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine We have seen Moses and the Miracle of Christmas in Branson, and I have the DVD of Jonah. I think we might see Samson, but not sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Pleased to meet you! *shakes your paw*
I was born in Kansas, have lived in Alaska, and currently live in Missouri, even though were moving, most likley out of state! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Catwing wow, that got whacky. XD
And well, now that you mention it… hmm… where am I…? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira welcome to KP! 😀 First of all, considering where just about all of us started out when we joined this place, you are most certainly ‘good enough to be a part of KP’. No one’s ever not good enough, so welcome aboard and we’re thrilled to have you.
Second of all, I love singing and painting besides writing too! What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Helloooooo! Hey, I’m not late this time. Miracles do happen! 🙂
Ahem. Anyway, it’s good to meet you. I’m Ingrid. *shakes your hand* Where are you from? (I don’t think anyone has asked that yet…) 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!!
I would like to write some books set in modern times, but have not even finished my other ones yet.
Shhh…I like singing a little better too. 😉 I dont really have a particular style I can name of music I like to sing and listen to, but I am crazy about Sight and Sound Theatres music, if you know what that is. I have most o…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
So excited to say HELLO DEKREEL! I thought my signature was pretty lousy, so thank you! I was looking at your signature wishing I could come up with something that clever.
What is MBTI?
I now know what WIP means. Thank you!
In responce to Grace I mentioned a few favorite books.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, okay, cool. 😉 @ariel-ashira
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, Elizabeth! Thank you.
Our family has never had a TV. 🙂
And please excuse my ignorance, but what does WIP mean?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Good to meet you, Kaya!
Favorite movies? I like “The Robe”(19–) and “Ben-Hur”(1969) a lot. I also recently fell in love with Dreamworks animated “Prince of Egypt”. All those movies also have fantastic soundtracks! What kind do you like?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello there! @ariel-ashira Welcome to the forum!
My name’s Elizabeth. I’ve been on the forum for about a year now, but I’m still struggling with comparing myself to the crazy talented writers ’round these parts, so fear not. You aren’t alone.
Your WIP sounds cool! I’m working on a fantasy novel at the moment, but I also like writing fanfiction,…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago - Load More
