-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine By the way, what is with “Sylvester!” if you dont mind me asking?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Maybe if its a serious poem, use a fear of something that isnt as fantasized as dragons are. If its a comical poem, then use whatever imaginary creatures you can find. Even still, I love it! Its an awesome poem. Dont take my advice because I said so, because I still have tons to learn!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops. I spelled force like forse. Sorry about that. Sorry its such a lousy part, but I wasnt sure what else to write.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Where do you think your going?” Akira asks, pushing me back onto the bed. Tears begin to form in my eyes. I pull myself up again with trembling hands and forse my eyes to focus. “The Ravine.”
Akira’s blond head shakes back and forth. “Are you out of your mind?”
“Please!”
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper I’m
procrastinatingwriting! only for a little bit though. anyone wanna join me? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Dear Stan, most eloquent of dragons, I give thee thanks from the depths of my heart for the warm greeting bestowed upon me! I am indeed grateful for the hearty welcomes of the kapeefers and excited to be here among such talented writers and creautures! You are the first dragon I have ever heard of that has a taste for raspberries, …[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it! Although its kind of in between serious and comical at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder and I would have rejoiced with the city! Haman doesn’t seem to be, shall we say, a nice guy
🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel my character would probably pick the chocolate (and me too actually…)
@catwing my character would rather fly I think, hard to say though…
@kaya-young my character would probably choose the mansion in the city, just cuz she’s lived there all her life and she likes it. but she probably wouldn’t be in it very much, prob cruising the…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! I like what the names mean, so thats why I chose them as a pen name. What do you like to draw?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Right handed. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hm…what other questions can I ask you… are you left handed or right handed? @ariel-ashira
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I love your characters names! I love coming up with names! Romance or not, it sounds like a story I would love to read! Is it a roman island like in the Mediterranean?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Hello! Yes I have heard of Stan. Tell him hi from me. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I hope it’ll start cooperating soon!
Good night!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, cool.
Evyn already has elemental powers, and they’re awesome.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hey, Catwing! Welcome to our party of whoever’s writing. And if it’s just me, then welcome to my party of me, myself, and I. 😀 Unfortunately, I’m going to have to be getting off so I can get ready for bed. 🙁
I didn’t really have a productive writing day today… *glares at Darcy* Hopefully I can wrangle some answers out of her tomorrow!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
…a mansion in the city, definitely. She’s not exactly the type to go for luxury like that (she’d be really uncomfortable, I think) but she’d be bored in the woods, and I think that’d be worse for her. @kaya-young
Would your MC rather be able to shapeshift or control an element?
- Load More

