-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I like your drawing! The shape of her hair is nice, and her clothes look like that era, too. Nice job.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec That picture was off tilt and it makes her jaw look bigger. I’ll try again. Dont feel like you have to like it! 🙂

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Well, I tried. Does it look like your character?

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia u here? I’m on for a wee bit too
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH YOU HAVE HORSES?!
…..wait, maybe I knew this…..
HOW MANY? WHAT BREED? DO YOU RIDE ENGLISH OR WESTERN?
ahem, sorry 🙂
*gobbles chocolate* thankie!
@dragon-snapper Oh wow a few chapters of editing? good job! 😉
Alrighty girls, I gotta go too. May the force be with you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seek-justice @jenwriter17 Woops forgot to tell you guys that I signed out. Got a few chapters of editing done, and finished my blog list. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice do you have virtual chocolate as a prize? 🙂
@rochellaine hee hee *innocent face*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH! OOH! GOLLY, I KNOW I KNOW THIS!
*thinks*
*thinks harder*
wait…..
Is is Psalm 46:10?
(confession: I looked on my mom’s Bible cover cuz it has that on there. Was that cheating? I think so….:) )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks nervously wide-eyed between Seekjustice and Alia* O.O
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoah, the law student in you just came out! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I. love. that. song.
@alia lol, your version is awesome! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter 🙂 Yeah, my sister likes to carry her sketchbook everywhere. She doesn’t care about mess-ups though and just leaves them.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, bye! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HELP MEEE!!!
@alia Wait? What do you mean? Which one ‘what’ do I have?
@jenwriter17 I’m here as well for a bit longer.
@rocheillane Weird. KP does that from time to time.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine Anyone still here?
oh my goodness I leave for four hours and there are already 4 pages of the Writer’s Corner?!
Ooh, y’all talkin’ about veggitales? ah, childhood…..
@warrenluther04 You’re in 8th grade?! I thought for sure you were older. *shrugs* I guess you can’t really tell these things over…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
- Load More
