-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 My goodness, how do you come up with stuff like that?!! How awesome! A marshmallow man? You are so funny!
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, I should have posted this at the beginning of the week but since I left for Florida I forgot. I want to apologize for not responding if you tagged me!!!! I haven’t been online a lot so…
Anyway, see you guys when I get back! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Aw, no steampunk horses? 😉
I’ve never ridden a standardbred (I take riding lessons). I’ve ridden quarter horses, thoroughbreds, a quarter horse friesian cross, a quarter horse thoroughbred cross, and some appaloosas 🙂 I ride English, but bareback is AAAAAMAAAAZIIIIIING! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I’m out now. Editing 1 – 2 chapters. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh goodness yes. Editing is not fun when its not going well… Of course, that only makes sense. Lol.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Going quite well. I’ve gotten a lot done today. 😀 And it’s so much fun! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine For a few more minutes. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I have no idea. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s a really good picture! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter Yes, I drew it. Did you see the art topic I posted? It has the full picture there.
I will try to post a picture. I have not been able to yet, unless its off our documents and pictures we’ve taken.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@arial-ashira I like it! 😀
oh you changed your profile pic? did you draw that? 🙂
Oh, and are you gonna tag someone with a picture? 🙂 (that’s okay if you forgot though, I did twice 😉 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you! Wonder what thier looking at? Maybe the dragon should’ve been the brave one. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I have to go now. Bye! I’ll be on for sure tomorrow 🙂
Looking forward to part 4! 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 I LOVE your caption!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
The sunlight danced across the keys like the song in her heart.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m here for a little bit more. multitasking again; writing, working on an embroidery project for a competition, and watching an episode of Andy Griffith 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Hey! You should write a story in your series where the internet fails and we are in the Kingdom of Pen. That would be awesome!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Don’t worry about it. 🙂
- Load More
