-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine WHAT? YOU DIDN’T SHIP THEM?! GIRL, I WAS SHIPPING THEM SO HARD BY THE SECOND HALF!!!
@seekjustice We shall convince Rochellaine that Chessy and Justice should be a couple! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back by the way 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia mm, that seems to be a pretty hard subject.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeah, sure 😉 what are you debating about, if you don’t mind me asking?
@seekjustice *fangirls again*
I’ll be back in about half an hour…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young Anyone wanna write with me?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I love it!!! Â Nice job!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for sharing!  I do agree with Elizabeth and Skredder.  It is a little to dull and slow moving, even though its great for establishing some facts.  I like how you described the characters.  Now I am curious to read more. 🙂  I have terrible times with my first chapters too.  So exiting you are so close to publishing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I finished it! (I pushed off my to do list to finish it because I couldn’t stop 😉 )
I love this so much already! It feels so good to read about these characters again, and I love how Chessy and Justice’s relationship has gotten.
But, uh…………
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR!
I am so looking forward to the next part!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder ooh, now you’re getting me excited! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine lol, your meme is very accurate! 😀
bad girl, @seekjustice, bad girl! Your readers are weeping oceans and you just say we “should have learnt by now”?!
😛
I’m on page 11 right now. Awesomeness so far 😉 I should finish it within the next hour, cuz I had a few other things to take care of (ahem, like my broken heart). 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel woohooo I love it! *tosses confetti* xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SeekJustice @Sam-kowal I’ve actually already got a cabin (plus several other offers, haha) so I’m all good, thanks though! Have fun with the Kapeefer cabin!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay, will do! 🙂
My answers to your questions:
1) I really enjoy the family, so I would keep reading.
2) I think the first line was good because it establishes very soon the close relationship of the family and the lifestyle.
3) So far, I think the characters are consistent 🙂
4) Yup! 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
It is, definitely. You’ll get it right, though, I know it. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I read it! I still love this family 🙂 …..
There were only a few little things I commented on. I saw you said that it was supposed to be in Casse’s POV, which I didn’t know; I thought you were doing omniscient POV. I would suggest more following Casse’s action and her thoughts to make it her POV.
I’m looking forward to the next part! 😀
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
*sighs*
I hate to say it, but I think your friend was right.
It’s not a bad thing, necessarily. The chapter introduced the family dynamic, and introduces a few things that will (obviously) come into play later in the story, but it doesn’t have a whole lot of oomph–by which I mean, something that draws the reader into the story. There’s…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’m ready for it any time you’re ready to give it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I requested access 🙂
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3