-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, no problem 🙂
@skredder Alrighty 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young (if you want to again 🙂 ) Here’s chapter 4!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ro5uxtEZf1RuXDWL4lLi9Y2_Pr_acN8KG7glu5YiDdI/edit
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes! *high fives* I’m so glad it went well!
Yeah, isn’t it a cool feeling to know people all over the world are praying with you? 🙂
@rochellaine I read your post about the adoption. I’m so sorry things are being held up! I’ll keep praying….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia ugh, sorry y’all I have to go now, I could write for a bit.
@seekjustice If Infinity is calling you must go to it! 😉
@alia I was working on my dystopian WIP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Wait, a show I was watching when? Anyway, I’ve never seen A Series of Unfortunate Events. If I was talking about a show, it was most likely Andy Griffith. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @notawriter @rochellaine Anyone still around? I’m on for fifteen minutes.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin I’ve received your email! And I will add in @Jess-Penrose too so she can give her feedback as well. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Haha, your post reminded me of this….

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yup! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Interesting. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thank you for sharing this!!! Â I so agree! Â You put something hard to explain in simple terms. Â Yeah, I actually started writing Mahinia when I was searching for answers for myself. Â Its been a learning journey for both me and my character.
By the way, what are all the turtles for?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Hi!  Your book names sound intriguing!  And wow, someone has as many books going at one time as I do.  🙂  Do you have a favorite time era to write in?  Do you like to sing or draw?  Also, if you tag us like we tagged you, we will get an email telling us you said something to us.  Exited your here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yes!!! Â Can I be a character!!!?? Â You can look me up in the Character Search Corner like Sam mentioned, or I can rewrite everything here if you want me to.
And Im only scared of dragons until I get to know them.  I was scared of Snapper at first, but not anymore.  🙂
@sam-kowal Thank you for tagging me! Â It would’ve been trag…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus *sniffles* It was an awesome gif too.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x HA, I was hoping you’d get that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus my luck says this gif won’t work, but here you go anyway.

Awesome stuff. You should, like… I don’t know, do a course on it or something. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Well, if you want, you can take it here: 16personalities.com (I think that’s the right one…)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Awesome! Tagging some more people so they know about this!
@seekjustice @jane-maree @kaya-young @rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a conversation with your family goes like this (after watching a well-written show):
My brothers: “I love this show! It’s so cool!”
Me: “Yes, the backstory is really awesome and their story/character arcs are very good. So is the character development. The writers of this show did a good job with the plot.”
My…[Read more]
- Load More
