-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine phew, okay good. <3 <3 <3
I am immune to getting sick from chocolate. 😉
*covers you in….uh….whatever your favorite treat is* 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, my older sister is taller than me and people often think she’s my mom! Â Or my dad’s wife, if my mom isn’t there. Â Im about the same size as you, but working on getting taller.
How do you make the emoji with its tongue sticking out?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am smiling again. Â Much relieved! Â Yeah, I answered the personality questions as how I interact with most people, not my heroes/good friends. Â I am for sure outgoing, except if I offend one of those few people in the world. Â Then I feel my life is going to end.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine btw, if I don’t post my ‘broken air conditioner’ poem by the 18th, feel free to remind me. Life’s just busy at the moment 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I like your signature. Â Its a good reminder!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness no you’ve always been so kind and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind! I am so sorry if I hurt you, I feel really bad now. I’ll stop talking about the joke now if you want….
can we still be buddies?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine So you understand how I feel, about just wanting to be the sidekick?
Yeah, we are good now. Â Im sorry about all this! Â Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Good point!  Bullies don’t have to be boys. 🙂
@dekreel I can’t think of anything to add to what has already been said. Â They nailed it! Â Helped me, too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Â I think I will live. Â I hope you keep telling us about law school. Â You can be intimadating, partly because I want your approval and I dont know if you like me or not. Â I can be outgoing and defiant with most people, but if I really love and admire someone, I am near opposite. Â I like being the sidekick and servant and conf…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*shrugs* Nope! Don’t really have a preference, I’m just here to enjoy the ride. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *knees weak with relief* Â Then you are my friend? Â My good friend?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
“What Have I Done?”
Tears burn my eyes
The breath in me squeezes until I can’t cry
My heart feels melted and heavier than stone
Seven thoughtless lines hurt the best friend I’ve ever known
Can my evil ever be undone?
Or our friendship repaired and re-won?
Rochellaine, in my mind
You have always been gracious and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yaaaay! I can’t wait for the next part! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder That’s okay 🙂 You have access now!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
oops….. @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll try to remember to keep you in my prayers 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@airle-ashira I love these little poems!!! 😀 @rochellaine yours is the best 😛
-
Ingrid and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much. ❤️
- Load More
