@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
ella replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s super cool!!! It’s gonna be AWESOME!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, that episode was disgusting… 😝 My favorite side character was probably… Cara Dune?? I don’t know, what about you? (Baby Yoda was the first one to come to mind 😋 OF COURSE)
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza Collin would rather never say anything remotely funny.
Would your character rather always call everyone by their first name or last name?
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah they’re lyrics from a song called “The Moon and Sixpence” by a Christian band called Falling Up! They’re my favorite band and quite underrated; most of their songs aren’t explicitly Christian but have a lot of metaphors and stories within, which is one of the reasons why I like them so much.
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You should go with the new thing! I don’t think it’s an excuse to not work on your novel; it’s a break, a refresher. They say to work on two projects so that you can always procrastinate on the other one. (And you’re looking at someone who likes to juggle in between 4 or 5 projects at a time…)
You should definitely go for it!…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
i loved the last one!!! Â I liked some of the other episodes, too. Â What about you?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Aven would choose isolation.
Would your character rather have to share their drinks with their siblings for the rest of their lives or always have random people steal bits of his food?
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
that’s some great advice!!!  I didn’t think about the Mandolorian (*fangirling*) example… so true!!!!  Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
thanks!!
Matias would rather be a student, preferably of something physical.
would your character rather live in isolation or always be with people—like, all the time?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Brian would rather have ten dogs.
Nice pfp, by the way!
Would your character rather be a student or a teacher?
-
Lin replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Unfortunately I value my sleep and I don’t like waking up at all so I doubt I’ll be participating…best of luck to you, however!
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!  That’s amazing that you guys have such a close community!!!!!  That’s exactly how it should be!!!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
Seia would rather be a solo artist.
Would your character rather have 10 dogs or 10 kids?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hiya 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, hello, good afternoon, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Kathleen, a Steward of Pen who spends more time in fictional worlds than real ones.
Since the fellow KeePers of Pen have given you enough questions to keep you busy for a while, I just thought I’d say hi, and uh, provide some much-needed Cookie dough ice-cream to…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?? So interesting… 😆
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
She’s a freshman this year i’m pretty sure
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaaah, I don’t want to say her name on here…Â Hannah K??? 🤔
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh (so sorry for stalking this conversation lol jk) I have a friend who’s going to Liberty!! Her name’s Hannah. That would be amazing if you knew her, lol! 😆 Hope you have an amazing year!!!
- Load More
