-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper YASSSS! Love that movie.
My absolute favorite song from the LOTR soundtrack is Samwise the Brave from The Two Towers. I always want to cry when I hear it. -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy
I…yes…um…I can’t quite…I’m so…
*fans herself*
My heart was literally beating ten times faster than usual at the end. ThisjustlookssoepicandamazingI’mnotsureIcanwait.(I hope the actual film doesn’t let me down.)
-
Snapper and
Kylie are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Agh! No! It’s on restricted mode for meeee!!!!
*runs around in circles screaming (virtually, of course)*
Why, Kate why!!!!
@kate-flournoy -
Snapper replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Guys!!! *flails*
I just found something awesome!
Have you ever heard of 4thewords?
It’s an awesome online writing video game! So basically, it gets you going on this ‘rpg’ game, where you fight monsters and go on quests and do cool stuff. To fight the monsters, you are timed and have to write a certain amount of words within that time. Usually,…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus Yes yes yes! That is what I want. Okay…..I can’t wait to start outlining this now!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years ago
@allison-grace Have you heard the song Journey into the Star Cluster?
-
Snapper and
Darik Swisher are now friends 9 years ago -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@mark-kamibaya @kate-flournoy @daeus You guys are the best. Thanks. I really needed some brutally honest feedback.
Okay, I was definitely wondering about the genre-mixing. I’ll see what I can do about real animals with intelligent-seeming attacks. (Daeus, I find it creepy that you almost nailed my original idea to a T. Like even that scene you…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice I’m headed out now. I finished editing a chapter, and sent off a whole lot of story-related emails that needed to be sent. Bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree PIZZAAA!!! Sweet. Thanks!
@seekjustice You are wise. I should have done the same. *nods sagely* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Ah…wish I’d done that. XD Some of the silly mistakes–I had three names for one character.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I’m editing my novel, Sector One: Insurrection. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I’ll join you if you’re on, and to anyone else, I’m editing.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Anyone know Sierra’s and Cindy’s tags? I thought I knew them but obviously not.
-
bethanys.inky.roses started the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Hello KPFers!
I’ve been steadily trying to plan a story that has stayed in my mind for years (quite an accomplishment on its part) and is just roaring to be let out. Could you let me know two things: on a brutally honest scale of 1-very boring to 10-I would stay up all night reading that!!!!, does this interest you? What are some potential…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kballen Hi! Are you joining me? 😀
I’m working on my WIP, on a very slow and very annoying sequence on scenes. It’ll pick up eventually, but these humps are…hard to get over. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @jessi-rae @epicaddie2 @anyoneelse I’m on.
- Load More

