-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Praying! I’m trying to learn Spanish right now too, and it looks like there’s a couple of other people on here trying to learn as well… maybe we should make a “Spanish Only” topic. That way we can get some extra practice in. 😉
I have a prayer request. Neither of our cars are working right now; we’ve borrowed one from my grandparents…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Praying! I’m trying to learn Spanish right now too, and it looks like there’s a couple of other people on here trying to learn as well… maybe we should make a “Spanish Only” topic. That way we get some extra practice in. 😉
I have a prayer request. Neither of our cars are working right now; we’ve borrowed one from my grandparents to…[Read more]
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@bluejay Love the profile picture! That is a great quote. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C
I love this topic idea!@Sarah-h
I’ll definitely pray. Learning languages is hard, especially when you’re trying to learn them quickly. Speaking and listening to native speakers is the hardest part, but with God, anything is possible. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Again, I’m late…but WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN!!! I recognize you from Hope’s blog (I’m gretald on there). 😉
Yesssss! I love your book choices! Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and The Mysterious Benedict Society are some of my favorites. 🙂 -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
“It is when we believe that something happens.” – Smith Wigglesworth
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Thanks. 🙂 It is a little bit hard to read, so I’m think of changing it, but I’m not sure what too. *surprise*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I will be praying. And that’s wonderful. The Lord is so faithful. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *crashes through door and gives you a good night hug.* 🙂 *gasps for joy* We were writing together!!??!! YES!!! *jumps for joy* *sneaks out of room quietly* 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay and
Laurel Adams are now friends 10 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus I’m going to go now. I wrote 160 words to one story and 138 on another. Thanks!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Psst @sarah-h Here’s the poem for the third list. Please feel free to critique. (just technically I think I did a terrible job, but….)
One day when I was gregarious,
And we were all being very rampageous,
An indigenous to Australia stood and said,
“I think that we are being loutish,
Or extremely ostentatious.
Perhaps we should be quiet
And b…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper It will be @daeus
@daeus I’m leaving now. Good-bye. I got a poem written, only I don’t think it’s very good, but never mind. *waves farewell* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Will do. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Sure.
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @the-happy-bookaholic @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @belegteleri @vanna @faithdk @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zoe-wingfeather @dbhgodreigns @wordfitlyspoken @hannah-c @spradlin @ivy-rose @ro…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus I’ll be going for another half hour. (but then I shall have to leave) 🙂 See you then.
- Load More

@gretald Thank you. Everyone seems to be liking my profile pic and I only put that one on, while I was looking for another. I guess I’ll have to leave it for a bit. 😀
@bluejay
You should! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Done. Staying for awhile. (at least) 🙂 🙂 🙂