-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s terrible. Hopefully she’ll recover. 🙂 *gives you a hug a comfort.* ** wishes I could do it in person**
-
BlueJay and
Alia are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s no good. What’s wrong with her? *will pray*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade *runs in late* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Sixteen, such a sweet age. *gives you a hug* *starts eating party food*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I get the ice cream. It is from Little Women. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 “You’ll be sorry, Jo March”
🙁 That’s no good about your laptop.
And in answer to your question, yes I do see wild kangaroos. Quite a lot actually. -
Snapper replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade Happy Birthday!!!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, @Jess, great new profile pic! Unicorns!!!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Anne-Swiftblade: Happy Birthday To You!!!!!
*hands you a virtual present and handmade card*
Have an awesome 16th birthday! May your next year be filled with wonderfuller things than this year! -
Greta replied to the topic Editing Advice (Poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@overcomer
No problem! Glad I could help. 🙂I don’t want to make it too uniform because I want it to meander like the inner thoughts it’s supposed to reflect.
Oh, I see. That’s a really good idea. 😉 Hard to strike that balance, though, I’d imagine. 🙂
-
Greta posted an update 10 years ago
@christi-eaton By the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE WRITING TEAM!!! That’s so awesome, and God’s going to use you in great ways. 🙂
-
Thank you so much @gretald. You are super sweet. 🙂 I’m so excited for this opportunity.
-
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

Hope you like chocolate cake! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet Sixteen, too! Hope your day is awesome! 😀

-
Christine Eaton started the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well for those of you who don’t know today is @anne-swiftblade‘s aka Sarah van den Ham’s 16th birthday! I figured we should all celebrate this wonderful day of her birth. So throw around those hearty huzzah’s, @daeus you can supply us with all the cookies and ice cream and we’ll have a jolly good time. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec It has been so far! Now if only everyone can be ready by November… 😛 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I joined you for about 10 minutes (if you were still writing) I am working on another poem. Have to run now. Bye. *leaves*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I don’t know if I’m too late, but I can go for 15 minutes. *starts* (and thanks 🙂 )
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Daeus are now friends 10 years ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Ingrid are now friends 10 years ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
Yay! Acting! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
*strikes dramatic pose* This is one of my favorite things. My mother would probably tell you I enjoy it too much. 😉
I’m currently directing a play; it’s been a lot of fun so far. 🙂 Actually, @anne-of-lothlorien is the main character. 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
Yay! Acting! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
*strikes dramatic pose* This is one of my favorite things. My mother would probably tell you I enjoy it too much. 😉
I’m currently directing a play; it’s been a lot of fun so far. 🙂 Actually, @anne-of-lothlorien is the main character. 🙂
- Load More
