-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess great. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h; @daeus; @overcomer; @winter-rose; @jess; @anna-brie; @clairec; @anyone-else
Who’s going to write with me??? (for 45 minutes) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am (Thursday) when you posted that question. 🙂 @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am Thursday when you posted that question. 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Praying! (Also, to find out someone’s tag, click on their name. Their tag should be under the profile picture.)
@BlueJay Thanks for the heads-up! Hey, if you’re still on here, what time is it in Australia anywho?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I will be praying. (tag @corissa-maiden-of-praise and @hope for you. Read Anne’s post with her request above Corissa and Hope)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lothlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lorthlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General song. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep for me…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson Hello and welcome. *rats, I was beaten!* 😮 I really like the poems you sent in. It’s great to have you on board the forum now.
*wonders whether to echo Hannah* *decides not to and just points up to her post* Just follow her instructions and you’ve got it. 🙂
One thing I will tell you about is tagging. Your tag is @zcpeterson. Now that…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*runs in late* *takes giant bite of delicious chocolate cake*
Happy birthday, @anne-swiftblade! Many happy returns!
May God bless you and give you an extra special 16th year! 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
Did someone say “ACTING?” I’m here. Hi. *waves* *grins*
I LOVE ACTING SO MUCH! It’s the best thing since writing. 😉
I’m currently in “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” (have you read the book? It’s amazing!), and it’s been so much fun! I do community theater. 🙂 Some of my favorite plays I’ve been in are Anne of Green Gables, A Christmas…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic God Keeps in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@Alia
Very nice. I like it.
One quick thing…If God keeps His eyes on the fallen of the world,
What right does the world have to say “No consequence”The last line doesn’t really flow well, so maybe write something like, “How can the world say ‘No consequence,'” instead. I don’t know; it’s your poem. 😉
I really like it, though. The rep…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YESSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YASSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic God Keeps in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Pretty, @Alia. Just a couple things I noticed.
God keeps His eyes the fallen leaves
The leaves the the trees deem of no consequenceGod keeps His eyes on the fallen people
The people that the world deems of no consequenceIf God keeps His eyes on the fallen of the world,
What right does the world have to say “No consequence”In the first lin…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I am 14 and my birthday is August 11.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
My birthday is October 9 *sends knowing glare at @anne-of-lothlorien* and I’m currently 16.
I tag in addition:
@dragon-snapper
@emma-flournoy
@his-instrument
@clairec
@spradlin
@julia-r
@christi-eaton
@everyoneHey, @Daeus, you should figure out if you could actually make an @everyone tag that actually alerts everyone. That way when we have…[Read more]
- Load More
