-
Greta replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@charisetter
Welcome, welcome, welcome! We’re all a bit crazy here, but you’ll get used to it. 😉 So. Down to business. What are your favorite books? Current WIPs? Um…favorite activities?
You are officially knighted now. Welcome to the realm of the KeePers. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
😉 hehe @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise The six word stories aren’t on KP. You can sign up to get the newsletter/email that goes out so often and that is how we get these. There is also a picture prompt too which is lots of fun to try and write a story 250-500 words. 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay Where are these things? I looked all over the website but didn’t find it.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay What nice, Christian games we’ve all come up with! 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
What nice, Christian games we’ve all come up with! 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes, I’ve played that game. We call it Cheat. @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien: Hmm… I never really noticed how quickly she mastered the Force. Hmm! Do you think that Luke will be jealous of her?
A friend at dance thought that Luke ought to turn Sith. No. NO! Please, George Lucas! Colin Trevorrow? Rian Johnson? Disney? Mark Hamill? PLEASE KEEP LUKE SKYWALKER GOOD!!!! -
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper: Yes, that would totally ruin Rey and Finn. I would like to see them have a brother-sister kind of friendship. But whoever said there had to be romance in this movie? We already dealt with Anikin and Padme, and Han and Leia. Do we need Rey to fall in love? Simple answer:
Nope. -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay There was actually a game I played once (at church, believe it or not… the Pastor’s kid was even playing. 😉 ) that was called Liar. Basically the mixed up a bunch of different decks of cards, dealt out so many, and then on your turn you would put down whatever cards you wanted, and said something like “I’m putting down 5 3s.” You may…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*winks* 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@charisetter This is going to be great! You will have the time of your life on here. Welcome to the Kingdom Asylum- eh- that is- the Kingdom Forum! Yes!
Although it often seems that half the people on here are perhaps just a bit crazy… but that makes everything more fun, no? 🙂
And if you ever feel yourself catching the symptoms of all us crazy…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I like @daeus ‘s idea about dividing up America. In fact, maybe it won’t even be America any more. We could end up as some other country’s territory, or Texas could secede, or something like that!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha Yes screaming is fun as long as you don’t have to do it. When you actually need to scream it is generally scary.
I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of the theatre Sight and Sound, but I’ve seen Joseph via DVD and Potiphar’s wife actually has an awesome role. 🙂
So the detective is allowed to ask any question he/she…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I personally can’t stand romances…for me, it would not make a very good movie. 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I personally can’t stand romances…for me, it would not make a very good movie. :C
-
Julia R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument: (Ha, I’m not sure why I’m telling you this over forum because I live in the same house as you) It’s hard to choose between utopian or dystopian for a future world. Almost no one picks utopian because our world keeps getting worse and worse by the day, so the logical choice is to go with a crazy, messed-up world that our…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay I love the rare opportunities I have to scream. 🙂 At our church we have Family School in the morning instead of Sunday School, and a lot of the times our Pastor will call on volunteers to come up and play different parts… so when he was looking for someone to play Potiphar’s wife, I quickly volunteered. Which surprised him; he didn’t…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay I love the rare opportunities I have to scream. 🙂 At our church we have Family School in the morning instead of Sunday School, and a lot of the times he’ll call on volunteers to come up and play different parts… so when he was looking for someone to play Potiphar’s wife, I quickly volunteered. Which surprised him; he didn’t think…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay I love the rare opportunities I have to scream. 🙂 At our church we have Family School in the morning instead of Sunday School, and a lot of the times he’ll call on volunteers to come up and play different parts… so when he was looking for someone to play Potiphar’s wife, I quickly volunteered. Which surprised him; he didn’t think…[Read more]
- Load More
