-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy How ironic…I happen to be writing about a dragon right now.
(No, actually, it didn’t occur to me. I just happen to be at a point of the story which I’ve waited for for a long time–if four months count as long) 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @bluejay Not to say I’m stopping, but just giving you all an update, particularly to those who are leaving. I wrote 1523 words and reached another, very happiable mark. I reached page 100!!!! Yay!
@bluejay I like “I Love You Too”, but I agree with @Kate-flournoy. Perhaps you could do something along the lines of “I Love You…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper I’m stopping now. I got 460 written and I finished my story. I was rewriting a story that was the fourth one that I ever wrote. 🙂 It is called “I Love You Too.”
Which one do you prefer as a title, “I Love You Too” or “Daddy, I Love You.” -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Awesome. Tag me when you write and I’ll see if I’m able to. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Hey, great job! (I’ll also be asleep then)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*claps hands joyfully* Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!111
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay, four people in one! That hasn’t happened in a while! 😀
@kate-flournoy @jess
@bluejay (And in honor of this, I won’t melt anything tonight.) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess I’m joining you three. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I made it. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Yes, and you’re welcome to join. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
YAY! @kate-flournoy Probably till nine, though I’m not sure if my family has other plans tonight. I’ll either see you at nine or whenever I have to go. But either way: ready, set, write!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @somebody
I’ll be around if anyone’s writing. -
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@rolena-hatfield
I sincerely hope that #2 is the lie. That’s my guess. I have to be right…right? You like cheesecake…right?@hannah-c I’m guessing #1 is the lie.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Rebelutoinary
First, I love the reference in your title.
Second, you sound like an awesome person.
Third…this should have been first, but….WELCOME!!!
You mentioned plays, and, as I am an actress myself (I do community theater shows), I must ask what plays you have performed in.I have been kissed by a giraffe, accidentally ridden a sea…
-
Greta replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Rebelutoinary
Hullo (I prefer the British spelling of “hello” 😉 ) and welcome to…the bestistest place on the internet (you didn’t see that introduction coming, did you? 😛 )! Cool, I’ll have to check out your blogs! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Change that. I have to go. I’ll try tomorrow. *sigh* I’m missing you so much. I feel as if I haven’t written for ages with you guys. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Please, please, please can someone write with me???? @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @clairec, @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I will @emma-flournoy. If it ever gets finished. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
I know I’m not an ENFJ now, but I don’t think that ever suited me when I was one. No one can mistake me for an introvert. Even if they were offered money. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary Hi! I like that, ‘rebelutionary’…is that a mix of rebel and revolutionary at the same time? It’s cool!
I love hiking too! Granted, we probably live in different states, but I love it anyway. And adventure, well, I’m sure that you won’t find anyone looking for adventures west of Bree, but, it would be very good for me to come…[Read more] - Load More
