-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose, @overcomer I can only go for 30min too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yep. Me too, if you are anywhere about. @winter-rose
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary I think I may have caused the competitiveness of the word bestistest. @daeus greeted me like that when I joined up and I began to say it to other people as they joined up (and I celebrated if I beat Daeus) and I think it went from there. 🙂
*gasp* You’ve read Kisses from Katie and Bruchko. Me too. I love them so much…
Tell me,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@reblutoinary I think I may have caused the competitiveness of the word bestistest. @daeus greeted me like that when I joined up and I began to say it to other people as they joined up (and I celebrated if I beat Daeus) and I think it went from there. 🙂
*gasp* You’ve read Kisses from Katie and Bruchko. Me too. I love them so much…
Tell me,…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy: YES I have messed up on tags so many times! When I first joined, Hannah (@hisinstrument) wisely warned me… I guess mentioning the trickiness of tagging people should be mentioned more often when greeting a new member!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@hannah-c Maybe your profile picture. I don’t think someone who lives near the beach would wear cowgirl boots. 🙂 *walks away proud of her Sherlock-Holmes reasoning* 😉 🙂
@winter-rose Ohhhhhh, that sounds scary. When we were at the Outer Banks once, my dad, my sisters, and I were out pretty far at the sandbar, and our mom started waving at…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess That’s so funny. Thanks, I’ll see what I can do. *I have ideas already.*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Something like that @jess. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare…………………………………………please. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare……………………………………………please. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Thank you. Yes, 1/4 past 3. 🙂 I was trying to write about the 2009 fire that destroyed our yard. But words can’t describe what it was like.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I’ll be with you. 🙂 @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m late. Are you still writing or have I missed you completely? @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Let me see if I get this right. Two proverbs and the personality types that they suit.
Look before you leap – Introverted
He who hesitates is lost – Extroverted.
Just something I’ve been pondering. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
@kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations. It’s always so much fun to reach a milestone. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@aella Sorry, mis-tagged you in previous post.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, everyone, another milestone…
I have reached page 100 in my story. 11 point Time New Roman font, which is something to cheer about. YAY! I reached that mark within the course of three and a half months.
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @spradlin @hope @jess @gretald @ingridrd @alia @daeus @Hannah-krynicki @corissa-maiden-of-praise @winter-…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, everyone, another milestone…
I have reached page 100 in my story. 11 point Time New Roman font, which is something to cheer about. YAY! I reached that mark within the course of three and a half months. - Load More
