-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
And here I am again, asking if any of you want to write… 😀
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @winter-rose @overcomer @jess -
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 10 years ago -
Julia R. and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 10 years ago -
Ingrid and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 10 years ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 10 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@to anyone who reads this… 😀
Just letting all of you know that I’m done for the day…and I managed to write 5845 words in all… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Great! Glad I could be of service. I’ll be here for a while, but enjoy your evening!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Yay, here we are again!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
And I’m back again, if anyone’s up for writing. @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @jess @anyone else
-
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
Wow, congratulations! That’s awesome! 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary
Nice list! Of the ones you listed, I’ve only read the Wingfeather Saga, which is absolutely amazing! A friend of mine gave me Bruchko this year for my birthday, but I haven’t gotten around to reading it yet. I guess I’ll have to remember to read it during Christmas break! 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Good job! I keep losing track of when I start writing with someone then ending, but I do know that in all today I’ve written 3500 or so words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Great! Set Sail!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer
I’m here again. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose
Gotcha–I think I take a break as well, then come back. I wrote approximately 1500 words and reached the next chapter. I’ll be back in a bit. Tag me when you come back, please. 😀 See you soon! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Still writing away. Let’s go! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @anyone else
Are any of you writing as of now? -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Thanks, everyone!
In answer to your question, @kate-flournoy, I have no idea as of yet. 😀 I’m hoping for it to be another 7 or 8 chapters, depending on the flow of things–I also have a prologue and will have a epilogue– I’m not sure as of yet, because I’ve never completed a novel before; this is my second attempt, and it is going much much…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose, @overcomer I’m leaving now. I haven’t been able to concentrate. I’ll try tomorrow. 🙂 Good luck to you.
- Load More
