-
BlueJay replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*sneaks into topic* I have no idea if this counts, but I’m going to try and write 50,000 words in November. It may be on a few different stories or it might be on just one. But I think this will be good for me. *raises pen a bit hesitantly.*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all Dinner sounds good. I’ll be back momentarily.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Come on in!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Yeppernoodles!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay Roanoke Island…is a mystery. *hands mic over to Hannah* I won’t steal your thunder. Fire away!
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
*gives virtual hugs to everyone* 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m glad to be back. Ah, I see you have decided to make me feel very welcome by melting the chair. *hmmm…*
tell us what really happened to the colony at Roanoke Island…
What is Roanoke Island?
@winter-rose I grin every time I read “an overly friendly Great Dane” 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey look! A fossil! *archeologist speaking* And as we can see, this topic is thousands of years old, probably died in the Great Flood.
😀
Okay, let’s see. Write about a pen that wrote its own story.
A stuffed animal who comes alive and befriends (or make enemies) his owner. And something dangerous, like a dinosaur or a jaguar.
A person who…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*digs out old topic* Right…I mean…write. I need a dare; lots of them. I would like them to be kinda historical, but don’t stress if they aren’t. @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @jess, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, @aratrea, @sierra-r, @rolena-hatfield. *decides to go and get tags from a different article.*
@graciekry @his-instrument @j…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*digs out old topic* Right…I mean…write. I need a dare; lots of them. I would like them to be kinda historical, but don’t stress if they aren’t. @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @jess, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, @aratrea, @seirra-r, @rolena-hatfield. *decides to go and get tags from a different article.*
@graciekry @his-instrument @j…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r I’m so sorry I’m late. *decides not to bother with any competition with welcoming you* I can’t believe I’m late. *stunned look* I guess everyone has said everything already. Um, so yeah. Have fun, and ignore the fact that I’m late. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r Hey, you’re like me! I’m not doing NANO either. November is the worst possible month for me. It’s probably the busiest season ever, so I doubt it will EVER get done in November. If you want, (if we both are still here and by God’s will) maybe we could have our own NaNoWriMo in some summer month, when there is no school. (just a random…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I should be writing tonight, my normal time, as a heads up to anyone else as well. @daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay
And great job to the rest of you. I was able to edit about two pages.
@aella @winter-rose
p.s. By normal time, I mean sometime between 7:30-9:00. Probably not all of that, but sometime in there. -
Greta and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @jess @winter-rose This is sad. *dragon sniffs* But I have to go now. Studying calls my name. I might be back, but I have no clue. It depends on how it goes. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess @aella @winter-rose I’ll join you for a bit, but it’ll have to be a small bit. I’m going to get a few character maps done, then its back to studying.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@spradlin I saw your picture on instagram, and the yellow line in the background made me think at first you had an arrow rigged to look like it had gone through your head! 😀 😉 It was even joined to the wall in such a way as to give the affect (is that right?) of feathers on one side and an arrowhead on the other. 😛 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] - Load More
