-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk
Hmm…write about someone who works at an ice cream factory and finds out about the company’s plot to bribe the world leaders with ice cream and take over the world.Okay, here’s a more serious one.
Write about a college professor’s perception of an annoying student on the first day of classes.Hope those will help you. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hannah-krynicki
That’s an awesome prompt! The Lost Colony is so fascinating. I actually went to the “site” where the Roanoke Colony was supposed to be, and it turned out they really had almost NO evidence that the colony was there. So that was pretty disappointing, but at least it was somewhat interesting. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
You protest, and thus the first part of our plan is a success. Thanks for the help!
Oh, great. You’re welcome. *rolls eyes* 😉 😛
@Sierra-r
Yes! Moose Tracks is amazing! Have you ever had Moose Tracks Extreme (chocolate ice cream Moose Tracks)? Even better. 😉
That’s so cool you’re writing a novel with your sister! @Ingridrd…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
*hands you napkin* *Sigh* Orcs…
Cha-ching! Good luck with whatever you decide!
@warrioroftherealm -
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Maybe they end up capturing an orc and he spills the beans?
Personally, I like to reveal information in italics. By that I mean: journal entries, flashback and chapters not based on the main character.
Oh! *jumps up excitedly* Maybe the MC’s intercept a message from Villain to orcs and they figure it out somehow? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Yeah, I’m done.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. Besides, after we defend ourselves and your plot is destroyed, us forum folks can snack on roasted beans.
@the-bean 😀 😀 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean @dragon-snapper @brandon-miller, I don’t even know how to respond to this. I mean, fiery beans? The forum has some interesting guardians.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean
@Brandon-miller The Bean is right, you know. Beans hurt when they gain momentum from a couple thousand feet up in the sky. They’ve been known to destroy homes. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h Are you still outlining?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’ve got to stop now for lunch. I got 461 words written and I like the story idea that I’m working one. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Alrighty! Great Job today!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I’ll be doing some character mapping and maybe some story planning, but I’ll be here. @bluejay @kate-flournoy @daeus @winter-rose
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@his-instrument @aella @emma-flournoy Wonderful and interesting prompts. Thank you so much.
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys. I know I’ve asked this before, but I can’t remember so I thought I’d ask it again. 🙂 I need a name for a mermaid or merman that goes with Mango and Claudia. Any suggestions?
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @daeus @hope @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @jess @christi-eaton -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay @anyone else I should be around in about 30 minutes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so I just finished watching the video of Josiah and Sarah and I’m ready to get writing. Is anyone still around to write with me?
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @winter-rose, @jess, @anyone - Load More

Oceanus. Octavia. Marcellus. Cassius. Portia. Aquarius. Aquaria. Antonia. Luccellus. Lucia. Lucius.
Anything there?
@Bluejay
I like Cassius @kate-flournoy Cause I can nickname it to Cass which is good. I like nicknames. 🙂
A kid??!! Awww… 😉
Or not?
Hmmm…um…um…this isn’t working.
Err…Claudo? Mangia? JUST KIDDING.
Ketto. OK, that has no logical background WHATSOEVER. It just popped into my head. And I know, it doesn’t sound Latin at all. 🙁
Yes, a kid. Ahhh… 😉
Haha. I love the fact that you were trying to take it off the parents.
Ketto is a cute name and I think I know who I could use it for.
@emma-flournoy
😀 😀
@emma-flournoy Having read the book yourself, how would you say Mum and Dad? Mother, Father? Papa, Mama? Pa, Ma?
I think just Mum and Dad will be good. Maybe Mother and Father next; but no Pa or Ma for sure. That doesn’t sound sea-ish at all. The others don’t sound sea-ish, either ( 😛 ), but for the type of story…