-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Okay, thanks for clearing that up.
I think the test can be different depending on what day you take it too. Some days we have more introvert tendencies than others. Normally I score about 75/25 towards extrovert (give or take a few), but one day I only scored 54/46, so I was barely extrovert. 😛 It can be confusing (and it’s even…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just curious, I don’t really understand what you mean when you say you think the test is being generous. Do you mind explaining a little?
And yes on both counts. I even name some of my things- the piano (probably my favorite “thing” 😉 ) is Queen Anne. 😀
And music affects me amazingly. I didn’t realize exactly how much it…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, turns out I’m an ENFJ; I don’t even know what that means… Besides, I sometimes think I belong in my own world. You’ll find that there is hardly anyone who is exactly like me. And I understand that there are many people in the world like that…just like the rest of us, but for some reason, I think the test is being generous.…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper WARNING: do not be surprised if you get more than one result. I’ve gotten three, (ENTP, ENTJ, and ENFJ) but after reading descriptions and stuff I think that ENTJ is accurate. (although I’m not certain that I don’t have some of the empathy of an NF like Kate has; I can’t say that I don’t sense the emotions of those around me,…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy From what I’ve heard, the food’s actually pretty good. 😉 Actually, it’s in Ohio (Vermilion), so if you’re ever up that way you guys could try it if you wanted to. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Weeeeellll… yeah. But we’d have to change the wording a little anyway so it’d make sense on a t-shirt. And to be honest, the Californians might think it was pretty funny themselves, I don’t know. Do we have any Californians on here? 😉
@kate-flournoy what fun! I’ve only had a confused wake-up once, and I was completely confused…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!! @daeus @hope @corissa-maiden-of-praise
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!!
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus not only ice-cream, but cookies too?! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! 😀 Although now we may need a warning about this thread causing virtual diabetes.
@hope A T-shirt would be perfect! Who runs the swag around here? 😉
@jess YES. The whole dream like a movie thing. I once had a very complicated dream that I was simply a bystander in that was very…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus That goes too far! *melts all chairs* Please don’t forget that you are facing a dragon!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer Just so you know, I’m no longer writing. Can’t concentrate. I’ll try again tomorrow.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha
@daeus No ice creams either. Remember, we don’t won’t to be nursing sick tummies all the time…maybe just learn self-control. One ice cream per person. 🙂 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus WAIT!!!! You just became a doctor too. Welcome aboard. NOTE: No giving chocolates out to patients without checking with me first. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@deaus WAIT!!!! You just became a doctor too. Welcome aboard. NOTE: No giving chocolates out to patients without checking with me first. 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus you just made my day! The whole “cancer in California” thing was perfect.
And… we’re not on drugs yet. I’m not that sick; don’t jinx me. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HAHAHAHAHA! 😀
Thanks, we are glad DR. DAEUS could contribute to this cause, and now for your local weather. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer I can write on and off too. But I feel that my word score will be very low if not zero. I just watched a very VERY sad movie and I’m not sure I’ll be able to concentrate. I’ll see.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nope that’s good. Thanks. I actually hadn’t heard of any of these personality types before I came on here, so, besides what you’ve explained to me, I know nothing. (And yes, precious, we’s all crazy hereses. Great funses)
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, precious, we wantses to controlses the worlds. We’s bes a lightses in the…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Goodness; I think we need to place a giant CAUTION label next to this topic. Do you think you can look into that for us, @Daeus? 😉
But anyway, back to the topic at hand. @kate-flournoy yes, I know exactly what you’re talking about. While I’ve never been one of my characters in my dreams (that would be delightfully frightening, by the way. May I…[Read more]
- Load More
