-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya No, I don’t like that theme of the movie. I’m talking about the powerful turn-around of characters. It has a good theme in that, but yeah, otherwise it is like Frozen. (And I can’t stand Frozen) 🙁 *melts the movie*
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes He is. *nods emphatically*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@clairec, @jess, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @sarah-h, @spradlin, @everyone
What can I say except GOD IS GOOD. We found it and it is now safely back on the necklace. Not to be worn around the yard near long grass.
All the glory goes to God. He showed us where it was. I was retracing my steps with my sister and all of a…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Ah well, I have writer’s block. So I got virtually nothing done, except go backwards. We’re in the pits of despair.
@jess Well, I think probably not. I need to accumulate some ideas, but I’m closing the computer now. And sorry about the chairs…but they look really tempting now.
Heh, it’s a good thing I decided not to do NaNoWriMo. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I hope you find it. @bluejay
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yay! *pulls up half melted chair for you*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@clairec, @jess, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @sarah-h, @spradlin, @everyone
I’ve lost a little T from a necklace. It was a birthday present from my aunt and I have no idea where it is. I have been outside (in long grass) and I’ve been looking but I can’t find it. Please pray that we will as it is very special to me.
I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Yep! I’ll planning out chapters for a new story. Maybe I’ll even be able to write the first bit.
-
Julia R. and
Grace W. are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
*smiles to self* Almost time for the feast of the year… 😛 😀 -
Greta replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@Warrioroftherealm
Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well! Enjoy the time off with your family tomorrow (that is, if you’re celebrating tomorrow). 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Thank you! I like it too.
I think that my favorite movie with a great theme is Maleficent. I can’t really say too much without giving spoilers, but it is definitely a movie I’d recommend. -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Thank you! I like it too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Alrighty! Sounds coolio. Glad you could join me for a bit.
I filled in a character map, and established a few background and present tense things for my plans. Thanks! -
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Sorry, sorry…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yes, just one concern… You said fangirling, and yet you’re a boy…right? Should I be concerned in the first place? 😛 (I’m just kidding, BTW) I just thought it was funny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yes, just one concern… You said fangirling, and yet you’re a boy…right? Should I be concerned in the first place?
- Load More
