-
BlueJay and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I’m in Victoria.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifth I’m in Victoria.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Okay then. G’day, G’day, G’day, G’day. 🙂 🙂 🙂 And many more…. 🙂
I suppose that is true. I just never seem to have time. Probably spend too much time on useless things. I should try harder.
Oooo that doesn’t sound good. I have the same problem. Well, I did but it has been cleared up. Hopefully. I won’t know for a bit, but at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Interesting name. Care to explain??? So you’re Aussie too??? So I am!!! Yay!
Oh yeah, whoops, welcome, welcome, welcome. (Can’t forget the welcome, can I?) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dusty room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dusty room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths *emerges from dark and dust room filled with ancient scrolls.* I wish. I come to bid my fellow Australian a big warm welcome. I’m unsure the correct way to do this in an Aussie way. I’d probably just hug you. *sends you virtual hugs*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. (Pronounced – best-ist-est) at least that’s how I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@his-instrument UP; Dug to Mr. Fredrickson. I love that movie. 🙂
“This is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hannah-r UP; Dug to Mr. Fredrickson. I love that movie. 🙂
“This is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
This is really all part of my opinion; I don’t like Frozen, 1) because I think it is way overrated, and although I’ve only seen it twice, I can’t get hooked. 2) although the theme was new when Frozen was made, it’s rubbed off onto other movies, and I like my movies to be different. I don’t want to be able to compare two or more. 3)…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Eustace! From Voyage of the Dawn Treader! 😀
That is an excellent movie if you’re not comparing it to the book the whole way through… 😛
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@writefury Yes siree, sir. That is me. @anne-of-lothlorien came over and we did some fun pictures; that one is my favorite, I do believe. 🙂
And you really should say something soon about Dallas’s injuries so we don’t completely forget about them… 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
*screams* This is awesome! I LOVE IT!!! We need more “deleted scenes” from Dallas’s perspective. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
DAAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!
Wait, I forgot about his injuries… HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT HIS INJURIES?!?!?! *whimpers* My poor, poor Dallas.
*ahem* Well, maybe that was just a little over the top; but…[Read more]
-
BlueJay and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Ouch… Did you really just…??? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Oh! Big Hero 6. Baymax said that about ten times in a row to Hiro.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s the Princess Bride when Wesley is trying to comfort Buttercup about the Fire Swamp, right?
@sarah-h I think his name is Vezzini. And Happy Thanksgiving! -
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Ah, you shouldn’t ask me that question. Any time I’m in my room, or I have my computer out, I’m listening to music.
@anne-of-lothlorien I don’t think that the Warrior’s new… He’s been here for longer than I have.
Here’s me keeping it as simple as possible–
My favorite genres are Worship and Epic. So sorry, Warrior, but I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I know that you’re not exaggerating. I have just as many ideas or more.
@anne-of-lothlorien I would jump the fence, but hope NOT to get a broken arm. I’d do it for the exhileration. (Ah, what am I saying. I’m a dragon, I’ll just fly over the fence.)
I have based a character off of someone before… but that’s another long story.…[Read more] - Load More
