-
BlueJay and
Darik Swisher are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus, I’m sorry you felt that way. It does have great points. It’s very understandable though. 🙂 I have put down books others have highly recommended too, so I’ll forgive you. 😉 (also because you did enjoy the Fiddler’s Gun and we both have a love for the Count of Monte Cristo) 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene 🙂 🙂 Haha! Yes! Let them skip the line. 🙂 I hope I can have a conversation with you about the Atonement Child when you are finished.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene The Atonement Child. Read it. Love it. Cry – a lot. It’s very heavy though. But it is very powerful. If you are fine with Mark of the Lion you won’t have a problem. Also, another one I really enjoyed was Bridge to Haven.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene Oh, Roden. That was one of the most suspenseful scenes ever! And a 3rd movie! I can’t wait until it comes out in forever amount of years. Ugh. Have you seen any of the episodes? (Race to the Edge)
-
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
disappears in flames
That’s a new one. Cool!
Oh yeah and yay! Ascendance Trilogy! Her books inspired most of my writing. Sage is definitely the best of the two, though I haven’t read hardly any of the Mark of the Thief books. Which of the three books is your favorite? Mine is probably The Runaway King, but the False…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
disappears in flames
That’s a new one. Cool!
Oh yeah! Ascendance Trilogy! Her books inspired most of my writing. Sage is definitely the best of the two, though I haven’t read hardly any of the Mark of the Thief books. Which of the three books is your favorite? Mine is probably The Runaway King, but the False Prince is…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene YESSS!!! The Mark of the Lion is an amazing book series. I’ve been wanting to write a review on it but because there are some very heavy subjects / slightly graphic scenes, (though I believe Rivers handled them very well) I’ve held off for some of the younger viewers. I’ve had more than one conversation with some people on this forum…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene I’m glad you came out of the shadows! Francine Rivers is also one of my absolute favorite authors! It sounds like we have the same tastes in books. I’m so glad you enjoy KP. One of the things that drives me to keep publishing on here is the encouragement and the community. I hope you won’t go back in the shadows because I love seeing…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Government Conspiracies in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… Maybe you should tell Marvel they stole your idea then you can do it. 😛
To rouse the people more than just spying, maybe the government promises something more than protection. Money, protection, free cars, something they may want. They could also threaten the people to help…you know, ‘or else’ kinda thing. -
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene Wait!!!!! Did you say you like Jennifer A. Nielson??? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Which books?
So, you sound a lot like me. Homeschooled. Laughing at your own jokes. I do too. Drawing. Awesome; I sketch. I’ve been writing to three years too!! And really, medieval based fantasy! Same! And I love cookies.
In other…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose
CONGRATULATIONS A MILLION TIMES OVER! That’s so awesome!!! -
Snapper replied to the topic Joseph's Songbird [a Christmas short story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@Abigail-blomberg Wow! That’s a really awesome story!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Joseph's Songbird [a Christmas short story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@Abigailblomberg Wow! That’s a really awesome story!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Happy 2017! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Happy New Year! (I am going to be so tired today for staying up till 12 and past) *yawn*
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose, It was a great movie for sure! 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Congrats!!! I never the time or guts to even attempt NaNo. I’m proud of you girl! 🙂 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia
Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry. That’s really hard. I’ll definitely be praying for the little girl and all those involved. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy, oh yes, I see that now, must have just read it wrong right off the bat. XD
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus, I like it. It makes me want to read your story.
The only thing that doesn’t make any sense is here.
“he is forced to confront everything he fights for shattered, everything he cherishes…”
I’m assuming this is just a typo, because “fights for shattered” makes no sense. 🙂 Other than that this looks great!
- Load More
