*shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 77

@dragon-snapper I know I’ve seen some (maybe all) but I don’t remember them specifically because it’s been a while. Are they good?

Christine Eaton
      @christi-eaton
        • Total Posts: 306

@aysia-serene The Atonement Child. Read it. Love it. Cry – a lot. It’s very heavy though. But it is very powerful. If you are fine with Mark of the Lion you won’t have a problem. Also, another one I really enjoyed was Bridge to Haven.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anonymous

@christi-eaton Got it. Adding them to my *flips through 50 pages to blank page* to-read list. Hm. This won’t work. *sticky tab to the front page* Am I right in assuming they deserve skipping the line? ;P

Christine Eaton
          @christi-eaton

@aysia-serene 🙂 🙂 Haha! Yes! Let them skip the line. 🙂 I hope I can have a conversation with you about the Atonement Child when you are finished.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anonymous

@christi-eaton Sounds great! Though, with school starting up again, I’m not sure when that’ll be. I will let you know 😀

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@christi-eaton I got almost half the way through the first one, but Marcus was honestly the only character I cared about, so I put it down. I’m sure it’s got brilliant points, but I wasn’t able to keep it up.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
                @rolena-hatfield
                  • Total Posts: 405

@aysia-serene Welcome to the realm of KeePers! I am so happy you’re here! There, now there’s no reason for you to wave shyly anymore, you’re one of us. 🙂 We don’t bite. (most of us)

Oh and the bestiest thing goes back far into the root of our Kingdom’s traditions 😛 actually it got started by Daeus, he not knowing that it would become the official greeting of Kingdom Pen! 🙂 And now it’s a traditional race between us members to see who can welcome the poor, innocent newbies who didn’t see what was coming. Good thing you had a plate of cookies ready.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Christine Eaton
                  @christi-eaton

@daeus, I’m sorry you felt that way. It does have great points. It’s very understandable though. 🙂 I have put down books others have highly recommended too, so I’ll forgive you. 😉 (also because you did enjoy the Fiddler’s Gun and we both have a love for the Count of Monte Cristo) 🙂

Hope Ann
                    @hope
                      • Total Posts: 1092

Welcome! @Aysia-Serene from the resident lurker who pops on and off the forum depending on how much time she has. But this is seriously the best Christian writers’ forum. It being the only Christian writers’ forum I’ve been on has nothing to do with that fact, of course. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper
                        • Total Posts: 3515

@aysia-serene Well, I like them. The humor is awesome, and it has a fair bit of excitement and action. The only complaint I have is that I’ve been waiting for the next season for months. And I’m on a cliffhanger!!! GAH! It’s like waiting for the Shadow Throne to come out after the Runaway King’s ending.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous

@rolena-hatfield thanks 🙂 well, I have noticed a few dragons around, I’ll bet some of them bite…
                          Lol, nice to know the story behind that xD

@hope
                          Thanks, haha! I have to agree (and I have as much experience as you with other Christian writers’ forums) 😀

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper there are multiple seasons? I thought there was only one. Huh, I’ll have to check it out! …though that cliffhanger sounds like something I’d rather avoid…

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@aysia-serene Yeah, they had been coming out frequently (I think there are three seasons now of Race to the Edge), but since its been forever they should come out with the new season soon enough…I hope. 🙁

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
                              @ethryndal
                                • Total Posts: 1013

*jumping into a conversation that’s been going on forever like I usually do* @dragon-snapper They’re still doing another season? My life is complete. I’m not quite done with season 2 yet, but they’re way better than I thought they would be. Hiccup and Toothless are just… *shoots ten firework arrows into the sky for lack of a better word*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@ethryndal Awesomeness? I also love the Twins. They are hilarious!
                                  And well, they have to come out with another season, because season 3 ended with a cliffhanger (not saying anything else) but it wouldn’t make sense for them to do otherwise. It’s just taking them forever.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >