-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I full heartedly agree. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Coolio, thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Great!I forgot to mention, that whenever we leave, we post the progress we made and say our farewells (if you want to 😛 ). That way no one keeps writing for a million years waiting on the next Tolkien for a progress report. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graceigirl Great! whenever you leave, just tag us and post your progress (if you want to 😛 ). That way no one keeps writing for a million years waiting on the next Tolkien for a progress report. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Basically, the Writers’ Corner is a thread where someone posts when they are writing something (anything) and someone else can see that and write at the same time. Daeus and I are writing at the same time, and it gives us an accountability factor. Protection against dilly-dallying on the internets and stuff like that.
Want to join?…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Great!
…though I’m using the term ‘copyediting’ freely. I wrote something on paper and I’m typing it and editing it at the same time. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @ethryndal @anyone else I’m going to be copy-editing (or something like it) if anyone would like to join.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatically lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatcially lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Ingrid replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello, @kayla-joy! Though, I have 0 experience with Sci-Fi or Dystopian-ish novels, I wanted to say “hi” and “welcome.” Glad to have you. 🙂 😉 🙂 WARNING: THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SLIGHTLY CRAZY (or maybe it’s just me and everyone else is normal…I forget which). 😛 Anyway, welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs*
@northernerNo love triangles.
Thank you! I thought I was alone here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus …*sigh* I remember the first time I saw it too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus *cheers* Hooray! That’s so exciting! Are self-publishing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Ha! I just watched that! 😛
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand excitedly!* YES! I’ve been wanting to read your book! Please send it my way. (Then I’ll have something to do while I’m hiding in all the sets and props when I’m not running my part during tech week this week. 😉 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella @anyone else
Anybody writing tonight? -
Snapper started the topic Composing Music in the forum Music 9 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone have any tips on composing music? I thought I might try my hand at it…and it’s harder than I thought it might be. 😛 Where to begin, I have no idea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal *doesn’t laugh* There, there. It’ll be alright. We writers make sacrificeses for the world, doesn’t we, precious?
- Load More
