-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner Yes, please survive the weak. The world needs your writing. 😛
@christi-eaton Please don’t die. We don’t have any forum doctors to help you anymore.
@daeus *cough* Have fun…
@ethryndal No goals? I applaud you and your freedom. 😀 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
My goal is literally just “don’t die.” Because school is tough and I have approximately 7 weeks left. Oh and maybe take a break from Plato and Homer and read a book for fun because that hasn’t happened in months (with the exception of one Francine Rivers book I read in two days.)
So yeah, that’s all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Okay, now I’ve seen it. Now, let me say something very quietly. !!!!!!!HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY DO THAT????? The main characters can’t….they can’t… *smeagol voice* *throws rock at Bilbo* Oh, it’s against the rules!
-
Snapper started the topic Writing Sci-Fi in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone have any experience in writing science fiction? I’ve recently begun to write a sci-fi book, but it is my first attempt, and I’d appreciate any input you all can give me. And also book suggestions that are good sci-fi examples. Anything you can tell me is welcome. But if you want specificities, I’d like to know how to describe mechanics…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Fall and Winter months are over, and that’s crazy, but its true. Just yesterday I made the Fall and Winter Goals topic. Or maybe that wasn’t yesterday, but either way, it feels like that.
Well, I was able to complete my goal last time, finishing my novel before the appointed time, and since it worked so nicely last time, I figured I’d make…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer May the force be with you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@arella-noreen @overcomer @anyone else I’m back to it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer I call this meeting under recess. I’ve got to eat something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer I’ve always wanted to be on the council. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer Yup yup!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer @jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @northerner @ethryndal @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl I’ll be writing/copying/typing up stuff for about a half-an-hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb *Let’s see…how late can I be in replying??? Hmmm* 😛 Sorry.
Ah, yes. Barbara Manatee. And Hairbrush.
Ummm…I can’t seem to think of anything immediately… I must have went around wearing a protective suit of armor for most of my life and just can’t remember that being the case. 😛
The Bible is the best book, (it’s on the assumed…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic A Short Fairy Tale Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer
I like this a lot! It has a very fairytale-ish feel (sorry for stealing your words, @ethryndal), which is what I’m sure you were going for. So nice job!
1. Try not to use parentheses as much as you do. Example:She plopped (rather ungraciously) back down on the divan and patted the spot next to her.
2. It might just be me but using the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Bringer, Chase, Taliman, Harrison, Grayson
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *stops charge* Ahem, Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam. For Sam too! *resumes charge*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *stops charge* Ahem, Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @winter-rose For the Shire!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb WIP is a Work in Progress, unless you already asked @daeus. 😉
Ah, King George and the Ducky, I love it when Melvin shows up. The song of ‘There Once was a Man’ was great, the tale short and sweet, as well as amusing. Favorite silly song…ouch. Er, I like Bubble Rap, as well as Pizza Angel, His Cheeseburger and all of them besides…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @overcomer @ethryndal @northerner @perfectfifths @kina-lamb @kate-flournoy @the-bean @hope @jane-maree @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @allthepeoples
I’m here! I’m here! I know it’s been a while, but I’m here now! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Ear-of-corn and Leg’o’lamb are my favorites.
- Load More
