-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Leigha glances up from her laptop, only to see her car is empty. “Where did everyone go already?”
She jumps down from the car, and glances up. “What in the world? ” “Hey up there! Do you need help?”
She can’t hear any answers, but, the strangely shaped cloud seems to be settling overa tower in the courtyard wall.
“If only…” Suddenly, she…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be right back, but I need to work on about fifteen minutes of school, maybe less.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus I have some editing and writing and brainstorming I need to do.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Bethany cowers in the dining car behind the carts of Coke, which, though she was positively parched, she would never drink. An inner voice scolds her: “Did you know what you were getting yourself into? You are not athletic at all! And what is all this talk of a Dark Overlord? Perhaps the other trolls can successfully ward off his anger with…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@elly Welcome to our fine kingdom!! Glad to have you here. It really is great place with a bunch of great people. I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here. My name (as you can see) is Christi and I am KP’s social media manager and it really is a pleasure to meet you. I love your little motivational toast profile pic. How did you hear about KP?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus @ethryndal @winter-rose @jane-maree I’m going to head off now, I wrote 1974 words and finished a short story. Thanks all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Sure thing! I won’t be here for much longer, but a few more minutes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Farewell from Rivendell!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Welcome to Rivendell!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal 1002!!!!!! AMAZING! Looks like lembas works for one thing, 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Greetings!
@winter-rose We’re back to being a five-string bass guitar. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-marie You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal *bows* Lady Ethryndal, Gabrielle is the elven one…or at least, so she says. I remain a dragon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, the elven shape-shifter has returned. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @jenali @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for…probably the next two hours.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I wrote 671 to a short story. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *raise talons quickly* I surrender!
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose Ooh, look, people! Hello people! Sorry I haven’t been on for the past few days. I’ll be brainstorming/story searching.
- Load More
