-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to go make dinner now. I edited two chapters, and got an idea for a way to fix the analogy. Thanks everyone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Augh! I know. Writing it was so much more fun that sitting and using red pens.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl_99 Actually, it’s already finished. You could say I’m editing the first draft. It stands at about 83,000 words, though I have major tweaking to do, because like you, Audrey, I have to incorporate some Christian themes into this thing, making it partway analogy. That has to be hardest part of this book. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*raises hand* First draft!
-
Christine Eaton posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy
Hey girl!! How are you? I haven’t talked to you in a long while and that needs to change 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *looks at you suspiciously* Do you not like fried chicken?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Dragons like to eat fried chicken. Dragons like to eat ice cream. Dragons love to have fried chicken and ice cream in the same day.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Yep. Still taking as much criticism as I can get. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Hello!
@winter-rose I am editing my novel, and might move on to edit my contest story, then I shall brainstorm. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Surprise!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Surprise!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I think we posted at the same time… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I am editing for a while if anyone is out there. @daeus @audrey-caylin @winter-rose @ethryndal @jess @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @graciegirl @jenali
-
Julia R. posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
“Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.”
-Dr. Wayne Dyer
ps I have no idea who the guy is who said that, I just thought it was a cool quote! -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien You guys are amazing here. You could do a physical piece of artwork and then write a short piece about it.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Random suggestion: do a sketch describing the character’s experience in Wonderland. It might help with the worries you have. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Aye, he did.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus *screams and hides in piles of gold*
-
Keleigha Liess and
Hannah Olsen are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic How much conflict is enough? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll remember that, Elizabeth: don’t make it easy! (Do you hear that, Grace? And you were just accepting my control of your life!). Sorry, awkward character interaction for a moment.
- Load More

Hey Christi!! I’ve been meaning to message you myself but just hadn’t got around to it yet. 😀 I sent your letter yesterday, so you should be getting that soon.
I’m still really booked with things I’m needing to do, and there are other things I’ve been thinking and concerned about, but I’d pulled myself into a better mood a few days ago. I think…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
Oh yay! You know how much I love snail mail <3 (I'm actually planning a kind of surprise for all of the writing team by sending them letters) I've been really good! There are day-to-day struggles I'm dealing with, but it's been just me wrestling through some issues and a lot of prayer. But it's really nothing major. I have…[Read more]
Wow, sounds like you’re doing great. 😀 CONGRATULATIONS on finishing school!! Hope your next few weeks are just wonderful.
Thank you so much, as always, Christi. I love to hear from you, and thank you for continuing to pray for me. <3 I'm still praying for you too.
Have an incredible evening. 🙂
@emma-flournoy
Well, my days have been wonderful so far for sure. Which of course I’m sure I’ll tell you all about when I send you my next letter. Yours should be here by tomorrow I’m sure.
I absolutely love hearing from you, little sister of mine, as well.
I’m currently learning how to have joy truly, not just fake it, over these past few…[Read more]
Oh good, I can’t wait. 😀
@emma-flournoy
Well hello, my dear friend 😀 I hope you are having a fantastic day! I just wanted to let you know that I dropped your letter off in the mail this morning. Also, yesterday was my last rehearsal for Beauty and the Beast before tech week! That starts on Monday. And then the shows that Friday and Saturday. It’s all happening so fast; I…[Read more]
@Christi-Eaton Yay-yay. 😀
WHOO-HOO FOR YOU! I’ll definitely be praying, and tell me how it goes!