-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @daeus @ethryndal @jess @Graciegirl I’m writing/editing if anyone is out there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy Oh, I don’t know…I forget to eat with my hands sometimes–I always use a fork–and also, I don’t even have my flyer’s license yet!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Hmm…maybe Dean isn’t actually a friendly. Ooh! Maybe he’s the Mad Hatter! Maybe he kidnaps her!
-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I still have to do some subjects through the summer, but I don’t mind. I could probably just melt them.

I also a few years until Dragon College, but I have the basics down. 😛 -
Lightningmouse and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hurray! I cannot tell you how happy I am that summer is almost here. *starts dancing*
I will be entering 10th grade in the fall…kinda scary.
Yes, congratulations to all seniors! Go forth and conquer! The world awaits your awesomeness! 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be writing for a bit.
@daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @jess -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
@michael-stanton @stewie-plotter I had a new idea. My family’s homeschool group is basically on break for the summer, but in August, we start up. Could I earn coins by sharing about KP at one of their support groups for parents? We have about eighty-four families represented, and by next year, we’ll probably have more.
And if I was to make an…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Perfect Parents? in the forum Characters 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @ceaseless-prayer Thanks for the feedback. The gist of what ya’ll said was kind of my gut feeling, but I didn’t want to run with it on a story this important to me. So thank you, because I really needed some sound thoughts on this.
Now I think I’ll have to go develop my parents. (Why is that so exciting?!)
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Perfect Parents? in the forum Characters 9 years, 4 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses Definitely agree with everyone else. Another thing I thought of is that in trying to teach or encourage your audience in any way, you need them to be able to identify with your characters, & they can’t do that if your characters are perfect. Make sense?
Also, I really like @kate-flournoy‘s point. Showing the real life struggle…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl I’m headed out now. I edited 2 and 1/2 pages. Thanks all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Hello! 😛 Glad you like it; when @jane-maree mentioned math, I couldn’t help but think of it.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer Hi! I got a friendship request from you and I’m just curious about the reason. Are you just being friendly, or is there a reason? I like friendly people, and I’ll likely accept the offer, but I haven’t been on here so long that you have me curious! Forgive me if this seems weird.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree Good luck!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jane-maree @daeus @jess @jenali @winter-rose @ethryndal @graciegirl @northerner I’ll be editing, and I may do a little bit of brainstorming and or writing….I’ll be doing something. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy The question is whether you prefer Rogue One or The Force Awakens?
Has anyone seen The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? -
Keleigha Liess and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
bethanys.inky.roses started the topic Perfect Parents? in the forum Characters 9 years, 4 months ago
What do you think of parents who have no personality and never make mistakes? Is there a good excuse for writers who do this?
For example, in the Mennonite Millers book series, the parents are portrayed as all-wise and unerring. Perfect-no flaws, no mistakes, ever. Maybe they are this way to encourage the small fry in the audience to respect…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess @graciegirl @daeus @winter-rose @jenali @that_writer_girl_99 @northerner @ethryndal I’ll be editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Balancing Dialogue and Description in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
‘Hey, why are you cleaning the fridge?’
Bob slapped his soaking rag down on the floor of the fridge, twisted his head, and glared up at her over his shoulder.
She gave a little grin and shrugged. ‘All right…’Nuts. Now I want to write a story completely based off of that.
- Load More
