-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I have come!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray And viola! Lacey Allen.

-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy No. No. Do the math. It’s better to do the math.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Ooh, I like this character already. I will do it sometime today or tomorrow. And no problem! I’ve been wanting to draw someone. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Yes! Submit your characters! All of them! Mwahahaha! (Okay, you don’t have to do all of them, but hey, there are a lot of artists on here. *cough*dragonsnapper*cough*)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I’m going to sign off now. I wrote a 212 word poem: thanks and Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Recommendations Requested in the forum Poetry 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, that’s a great poem!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone still out there? @jane-maree @jess @ethryndal @graciegirl
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I am going to live on campus! I’m very excited. 😀
-
Lightningmouse's profile was updated 9 years, 4 months ago
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic First Perk of the Pen in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
For some reason, I didn’t see this until today! I’m sorry @michael-stanton I think you should send the rest of the stewards an email to be sure they know about this new page. Or @stewie-plotter can?
I actually haven’t had time to watch these through all the way, though I watched part of the first one, which was thought-provoking and helpful.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
@michael-stanton @stewie-plotter In addition to the questions about sharing about KP at my homeschool group (my idea has since developed to sending out an email and then later in August trying to see if I can announce it at our support group) I have gained access to a new collaborative board! I was supposed show what I’ve been doing, so here you…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Whoo! I finished High School a couple weeks ago and it is wonderful! I’m going to Providence Christian College located in Pasadena, CA in the Fall and I’m very excited. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I’m done for now, as in, I can’t seem to get anything done. 😛 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree Hola!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree @daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @ethryndal @jess And I’m back to writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*hooks worm to end of fishing pole* SPLASH! *sits on dock and waits for the fish to bite*
I’ll be editing if anyone wants to join.
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 -
Lightningmouse's profile was updated 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @emma-flournoy @graciegirl I actually don’t mind math. I don’t mind anything, actually. It does take forever, but it’s really important!
- Load More
