-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Shh! You’re blowing my cover!
😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
And is Aiya elvish for something??? When I was younger I took Tae Kwon Do, and instead of screaming out, “Hiya!” we actually shouted “Iya!” (Aiya) to intimidate our foes. At first, I thought you might be a tae kwon do-ian as well. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades2017 “Shoulder-dragon” That’s hilarious! 😛
@jess-penrose Hello! I am the dragon which Grace was referring to. Probably the more dangerous dragon, and the largest. I’m Toothless sized (hopes you’ve seen How to Train Your Dragon). I’ve melted quite a few chairs and phones… 😀 😀 But don’t worry. Elves are our friends. Right, @ethryn…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
You know you’re a writer when in your dream you say, “This would make a great story.”
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
AMEN, Jess! Oh, the Lord has taught me so much of late that it is hard to summarize. One is that I need to tune out the voices of culture and focus on Christ. I need to remember my First Love. I’ve also been learning more about the ancient version of bravehearted Christianity that is unapologetic for its stance. Another thing I’ve been mediating…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
Wonderful to meet you, Jess! I’m pretty new around here too. 😉
What has God been teaching you lately? -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Quarterly Wood Coin Report in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
@stewie-plotter What should we do if we’ve been working on activity that hasn’t been assigned a coin value? I have three unassigned values, all relating to Pinterest somehow:
1. @michael-stanton said something about receiving extra coins if I made a new collaborative writing board to share new KP articles.
2. I joined a new collaborative board…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Quarterly Wood Coin Report in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
@stewie-plotter What should we do if we’ve been working on activity that hasn’t been assigned a coin value? I have three unassigned values, all relating to Pinterest somehow:
1. @michael-stanton said something about receiving extra coins if I made a new collaborative writing board to share new KP articles.
2. I joined a new collaborative board…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
Certainly, I would love to! @michael-stanton I’m so glad you replied before I started printing any. I was worried messing up the KP brand look, but I also didn’t want to mess with copyrights! Now perhaps I won’t have to worry about either. Thank you so much!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Wow! The shading is fantabulous! Yes, she’s coming together now. 😛 Thanks!
@mariposa I’m actually not allowed to go on Instagram, so one thing you could do is temporarily make it your profile pic. I’ll let you know once I’ve seen her, and you can change it back to your normal one.
@aysia-serene *bows* @graceofspades2017 Thank you.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Wow! The shading is fantabulous! Yes, she’s coming together now. 😛 Thanks!
@mariposa I’m actually not allowed to go on Instagram, so one thing you could do is temporarily make it your profile pic. I’ll let you know once I’ve seen her, and you can change it back to your normal one.
@aysia-serene *bows* @graceofspade2017 Thank you. :P…[Read more] -
Keleigha Liess and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@northerner I won’t be entering, but if you need help with anything, I might be able to. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@mark-kamibaya What’s an indie?
@ethryndal I know. The only thing protecting me now are my dragon instincts….and the fact that I’m not alone. I side with @daeus. 😀
@kate-flournoy Well, about the arcs, one reason I didn’t really see them was because they seemed to happen so fast. It didn’t seem like Cassian cared about anything then suddenly…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Oops, @sarah-h I forgot to answer your other question! I do love 1 Peter and Philippians! John and 1 John and James and the Psalms are also at the top of my list. For me, I tend to love whatever I am reading/studying currently.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello @sarah-h I have a journal I use for my notes. I write everything I learn down in it. Before I start, I like to pray and ask God to show me what He wants to through the passage. Then I ask three questions: (which generally leads to asking more questions)
1. What does this passage say? Through this question, I make general observations about…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal I’m actually going to post her name, because well, it’s the internet… 😛 But please, feel free to draw her.
I forgot to mention she’s about 15.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Pretty much, I agree with everything you said about the characters, except how they got better at the end. Because I couldn’t connect in the first place, it was really hard to do so in the final battle. And actually, I don’t really like the movie either, so yeah…you’re not alone.
Also, I found the previews completely misleading, so maybe…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*stares at dinner* This is inhuman! I demand that the food be burned before someone get hurt! I won’t be forced to eat it! *parents stare at Calvin*
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
I went ahead and made one. Let me know if it isn’t okay. https://www.canva.com/design/DACXmMQmw4o/TTCHX-DNX66MkVLHnHpRvg/view?utm_content=DACXmMQmw4o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton
@michael-stanton @stewie-plotter - Load More
