-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m excited to get it into the hands of my friends! 🙂 Thank you so much, @michael-stanton and @theliterarycrusader ! 😀
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
Thank you. 🙂 I’m not sure if it will be at the August or September meetings. But I’ll let you know what happens! If that “best practices” collection of tips from KP staff could be available before then, that would be great! @stewie-plotter By the way, Professor of Plotting, that suits. And how do we know that you haven’t been blowing smoke rings…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths Not too late! 😀
I do have music for each. The first one is a bit slower than the second. I do plan to record them, I just have to get a half-decent mic. 😀Thanks for your input everyone! I do think I’ll be going with the first one, with the addition of a few edits to make it more organized, and straightforward. Also, good input…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope @jane-maree Don’t worry, guys. I totally understand saying no. No is probably a more important word that yes is, don’t you think? 😀
Although, I will tag a few others…
@perfectfifths @leumeister @northerner -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus 42 poems.
It is 81 Word Doc pages, single space, 12pt font. 9900 words. I may take out a few poems, but I haven’t decided yet. -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha! *bows* Thanks!
No worries. I get it…life tends to be busy…for some reason… 😛 -
Snapper started the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Yes.
Fellow Kapeefers…
The time has come.
The time has come for me to ask you for help.
But not in a melancholy sense.
This is good news.
I’m getting published.
Mmmhhmm.
My very boring sentences are my way of trying to contain myself.
Anyways….I am self-publishing a book of poetry on Amazon, and I need you all to help me! I need…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner @winter-rose @jess @kate-flournoy @daeus @daughteroftheking @ethryndal @graciegirl @anyone else
I’m writing. I’m not sure for how long, but I’m here regardless. -
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I’ll likely be recording them and entering that into the contest…So yeah…people seem to be liking the first one better as of now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument I shall now proceed to tag @hope. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy That makes sense. 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 I gotcha. Have fun, somewhere there… *stares into the distance* -
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess-penrose @jane-maree Ooh, right…I forgot. 😛 @graciegirl
I think you’re right about the first one, because the contest is international, and I have no idea who the judge is…be kinda strange if I entered the second one and he ended up be Australian too. 😀
@warrioroftherealm Thanks! Which one do you like best?
The first one is going to be…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument Well, if you have Scripture Typer, then the verses will become un-current so that you have to review them again, which helps you store then in long-term memory.
If you don’t want to use Scripture Typer, then you can set a schedule for yourself. Like, this day of the week I’m going to review this book, and this day, I’ll do that…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
*blinks at the silence*
Are the songs really that bad?
😛
Thought I might throw out there that I need any replies or comments you do have by the 9th.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield @perfectfifths @warrioroftherealm @aratrea @graciegirl @jane-maree @winter-rose @that_writer_Girl_99 @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m signing out now as well. I wrote 1141. Good luck, @northerner !
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess Still here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess You still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Okay…on second thought, I have to go do some chores. I WILL BE BACK LATER!
I’ve written 2617 words today. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Wow. That hour went by quickly.
I’m still going, the rest of you. - Load More
