-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, I think I get it! My username is Bethany’s Inky Roses, haha. So you picture this girl sinking roses?! That’s funny! My username other places is inkyrose. 😉 Here it has my name too.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Sinking Roses? I’m confused. :p
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus On second thought, I’m going to go play rummy…
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *wails* I’m all alone!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose @jess @not sure who else I’m writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d XD! Wonder why that is?
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
*blinks* Am I the only writer who doesn’t think that much about psychology and philosophy and theory and stuff like that?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
*runs into room* *hunches over to catch breath*
So…I don’t think anyone has reviewed the new Beauty and the Beast movie yet. I saw it last week.
I think they did a pretty good job of fleshing out the characters. Dan Stevens as the Beast was an excellent casting choice. He was gruff and cold, but he had an underlying sadness and hurt…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I think the creepy part is the association with the occult. HOWEVER, it’s worth something that Myers and Briggs TRIED to be scientific. I actually do agree with you, Mark, that there should have been more peer review, etc. It’s not scientific unless you follow the Method.
Y’all are right to think that people go looking for religion…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
@stewie-plotter Where are we now, Professor? I’ve signed up two people so far. 😀 Any progress by you Serfs?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
The Question-Asker is struck so dumb that the only thing that leaves her mouth isn’t a question. “I’ve already been telling my friends to go sign up for it! But NOW?” Bye…off to go inform everyone of the amazingness of JYN. 🙂
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
The Question-Asker is struck so dumb that the only the that leaves her mouth isn’t a question. “I’ve already been telling my friends to go sign up for it! But NOW?” Bye…off to go inform everyone of the amazingness of JYN. 🙂
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya You know, I’ve read lots about the shortfalls of MBTI. But one of the strangest things about it is its association with the occult. Apparently the person who first starting doing personality and mental processing analysis was in to really crazy things.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I understand that MBTI isn’t completely real. Like what Jess Penrose was saying, we can’t be put into a mold of one type of person or the next. Besides, I could never understand it for my characters. It really only told me whether he was an extrovert or an introvert.
Phsychology…along with time travel, is one of those things I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree I’m signing out. I wrote 1161 words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Awesome!
@jane-maree I’m still going! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Oh, I plan to watch it, as soon as its on Redbox or Netflix. I will be sure to flail with you. 😀 Unless, of course, I don’t like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Gaah! Not yet, but I really want to…don’t tell me anything about it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Great entrance!
@daeus Welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*crickets chirping*
Hello?
Is anyone out there?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @northerner @jess @daugheroftheking - Load More
