-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
There may be a day when @daeus @emma-flournoy and @kate-flourno do not talk about MBTI,

-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose First off…I’m sorry for taking so long to get back to you. 🙁 Bad dragon. Anyway, I could probably send it to you through the word doc, and then you’d be able to open in in Google docs there. I’ve worked with things like that before, and I’m pretty sure it works. 😀 So yeah, go ahead and shoot KP an email and we can try!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah. Didn’t see @emily-d ‘s post before. I gotcha.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths Okay, forgive my silly Americaniness, but what does ‘I’ve never had one snatch a saussie off the barbie’ mean? Does it mean it never took a sausage off of the barbecue? 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths I actually have an Australian question for you… I recently read an article about some Australian jargon, and I was curious how wide-spread it was. I can’t remember what it was called… but here’s a sample sentence using it based on what I learned from the article. Do you understand it?
I’m taking the billy-lids on the frog and…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths I actually have an Australian question for you… I recently read an article about some Australian jargon, and I was curious how wide-spread it was. I can’t forget what it was called… but here’s a sample sentence using it based on what I learned from the article. Do you understand it?
I’m taking the billy-lids on the frog and…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s the idea… 😉
And I’m leaving now! I got some progress made with theme ideas and a couple other things, so I’m happy. Corissa, signing out! *salutes* -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, so we’re supposed to use this Corner to be accountable whist writing, correct? Then I’m going to go write.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *laughs* Keep it for awhile if you like! There’s not a thing wrong with it. 😉
@bethanysinkyroses Go for it! I’ve a feeling it will still be circulating around for awhile. 😀 -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Good cause I just changed it. 😉
-
bethanys.inky.roses changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Quick question about the Jumpstart course; what exactly is it? Do you have homework and such like an actual college class, do you have assignments to turn in, or does signing up simply give you access to the videos? Is there a time restriction– as in, will the videos only be available for a certain amount of time after signing up, or can…[Read more]
-
Good questions. There are no deadlines. All at your own pace. There is homework, but it is optional. Signing up no will give you lifetime access
-
@Daeus Okay, thanks! A couple more quick questions, and then I think I’ll be good to go: why do I need an account? Is it simply for permission to access the videos? Does the course have its own forum? Is the homework all online, or do we email it to you? How’s that work? I just like to make sure I have everything figured out before I sign my life…[Read more]
-
Actually, this is really good. It makes me think I should answer all these questions on the sales page.
The account is to access the videos. The course does not have a forum. The homework is all online. It does not need to be turned in. There is an answers page so you can self-grade.
-
Sounds good! Thanks again. 😀
-
-
-
-
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Wait…now I can’t have the Kapeefer profile!!! Anybody mind if I put it on for a day or two at least?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
By the way, what did Josiah mean by 10:00 Saturday? Are we supposed to come around then?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*cheers* Please not neon green though. I look like a buttercup in green. The black was nice and slick. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, Kapeefers, I’m signing out now. I wrote 1119 words…thanks all!
Also, Kylo Ren is only dignified because he has a cool cape.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree It is indeed. 😀 Poor Daniel… we’re never going to let him forget it. That picture of him will probably still be used on custom-designed birthday cards and things when he’s an old man… imagine when his grandchildren first see it… XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree HA! XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I do believe all writers have moments when they are considered to be undignified… and the way some “dignified” individuals act, I don’t think we’d always want that title. XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I wouldn’t call that a problem… I’d say it was a problem if your students never challenged you, because then they wouldn’t really be students. 😉
@Daeus I have never heard of the cognitive functions until reading the Fake MBTI discussion today, and then this discussion over here… I shall have to look into them. Thanks for…[Read more] - Load More
