-
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner I like how you called me ‘The’ Dragon Snapper.
Question about the contact page, it says I need to add a comment. Will that go on the website, or will it simply be sent to you?
If you want, we can also exchange emails by KP’s email. Your email does not have to go on the site. (and now the word email is overused) 😛 -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh. Well…may its ink flow never falter.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoops. @that_writer_girl_99 By the way, you certainly deserve the commendation in the latest newsletter! You are so encouraging and a wonderful person to have around! 😉
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_weiter_girl_99 I haven’t started yet. 🙂 Happy outlining! May your pencil stay strong and sharp.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @graciegirl I’m going to write this evening. Is anyone else planning on hearing that wonderfully satisfying sound of keyboard tapping?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
KORYN!! I love it when fellow YDubbers introduce themselves here! Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya So that’s what brainstorming looks like.
Awesome. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yikes, I’m late.
Bad llama.
Anyways.
Hi, Addie! Welcome to KP! It’s great to have you here!
Word of warning in case you haven’t been warned. Watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister Whatever works, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus When you mentioned the hills, I did think of Tolkien too. He does linger on his descriptions.
*hides in dragon hoard*
I will not tell anyone. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister … I suppose that would make a difference.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Haha! Nice. 😛
You have quite a nice British accent, may I say.And geography. How long do they have to linger on the way that the mountains reach into the sky? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths I will answer to your call and draw Jem.
@leumeister I have a few villains that sound like Jansen, I’ll draw him. 😀 -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m done as well. I’m in the same boat, but yes, words were written and that is what matters. We can always edit.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hooray! @that_writer_girl_99
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @kapeefers I’m planning on writing a lovely little near death scene. Anyone out there planning to do writerly things?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writing Conventions/Conferences/Contests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I know, right! It looks awesome. But yeah, I don’t think I can make a trip from California to Idaho anytime soon.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writing Conventions/Conferences/Contests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I don’t really know much about it, but I heard that The Gray Havens are playing at a writer’s conference in Moscow, Idaho called Wordsmithy late Sept. (@aratrea road trip? 😉 ) Also I know they are actually teaching one of the workshops themselves.
I don’t know of any other writers conferences currently.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga/Bible Parallels in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2 I just past the halfway point of Warden and the Wolf King. So like @daeus I shall also finish it soon and be back to discuss 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character's Age in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy *stops snickering*
*bursts into uncontrollable laughter*
Dragon Snapper will never stop laughing. XD - Load More
