-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graceigirl Great! whenever you leave, just tag us and post your progress (if you want to 😛 ). That way no one keeps writing for a million years waiting on the next Tolkien for a progress report. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Basically, the Writers’ Corner is a thread where someone posts when they are writing something (anything) and someone else can see that and write at the same time. Daeus and I are writing at the same time, and it gives us an accountability factor. Protection against dilly-dallying on the internets and stuff like that.
Want to join?…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Great!
…though I’m using the term ‘copyediting’ freely. I wrote something on paper and I’m typing it and editing it at the same time. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @ethryndal @anyone else I’m going to be copy-editing (or something like it) if anyone would like to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kayla-Joy that’s awesome! Thanks so much. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl absolutely. Submit as many as you like. And I like that one. *wiggles eyebrows* Nice and mysterious. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ingridrd no, that’s awesome. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audry-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey, @Kayla-Joy! Welcome aboard the S.S. Insanity! Though I would one day like to write a dystopian, I fear that I haven’t done it yet and am unqualified to offer you my assistance. However, I would like to cast my lot in with @northerner and @dragon-snapper and say NO TRIANGLES. Unless it’s absolutely necessary. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs*
@northernerNo love triangles.
Thank you! I thought I was alone here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus …*sigh* I remember the first time I saw it too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *concurs and joins you in the ranks of offensive un-authors*
-
Emma Flournoy and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
If there was a Greek word for “post-apocalyptic gray concrete oppressive state in need of a rebellion and some kissing”, I’m not aware of it.
@Northerner *chokes* Ouch. Preach it. 😛
Now now, though. No story is defined solely by its genre. I agree with your lovely sarcasm, but let us not be narrow-minded here. *clears throat softly* I happe…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin what @TheLiteraryCrusader said. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy well I don’t think I thought that from anything you said…I probably just assumed. 😉
@Rolena-Hatfield That’s a great way to do it! 😀
- Load More
