@anna-brie
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 312
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope
Well, I guess we have the farm girl part in common at least 😉 Haha.
@rolena-hatfield
I’ve only been playing since October, so I’m still an early beginner 😛 I really love it though. I mean, it’s hard, but about anything is when you’re still learning…That’s cool though, that this is your third year! Good job 😉 🙂
@gretald
I paint with…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello, Faith! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Awesome, I love painting, too! What’s your favorite medium? -
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Haha, well I may have exaggerated slightly. 😉 But yes, I do enjoy painting.
And @anna-brie Yes! I am a very artsy person! 🙂@hope Hmmm… well, do you live anywhere near Parker City or Muncie? 😉 I’m actually not using a pen name (I’ve wanted to, but could never figure out one that I really liked 😛 )
…and thanks, everyone,…[Read more]
-
Faith Kindred started the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Well, time to dive on in here! 😀
Some things about me:
I love writing (Yeah…that’s probably already clear…)
I live on a small farm in Indiana…(The Crossroads of America! ^_^)
I usually spend my time writing, sketching…and attempting to paint the next Mona Lisa (If ya know what I mean ;))
I play violin and the piano…(violin’s my…[Read more] -
BlueJay and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi, @lightningmouse! Welcome to KP. 🙂 I like reading stuff, too. What are your favorite books?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic World Building in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Lovely 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello! @lightningmouse. Welcome to the most bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you.
(Sorry @daeus, if I stole that line from you. I just had to say it, cause I sooooo agree with you. 😛 )
So what kind of “stuff/genre” do you enjoy writing @lightning mouse?
You know, we sound very similar. 😛I like Jesus, writing stuff (as l…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic World Building in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
What kind of clothes do they wear? @daeus They sound really nice. I kinda feel like I wouldn’t mind meeting one. 😀
-
BlueJay and
Sarah Hoven are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Tatiana are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Haley Long are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic When is enough enough? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Exactly what I was saying @Daeus. It all depends on the targeted audience. 😀
-
BlueJay and
Ivy Rose are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Daeus are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Ingrid are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Hannah C are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago - Load More
