@anna-brie
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 312
-
BlueJay replied to the topic In a 3rd person story… in the forum Characters 10 years, 7 months ago
Is the 3rd person talking to the reader or the the MC? @ivy-rose
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I think I’ll have to relate with @ivy-rose. My reading speed greatly depends on the book as well. I read way faster when it’s something I enjoy, and I guess that would make sense because you’re more interested to what happens next (obviously). Sorry about your theory, @Daeus 😛 Still, it was a good one…very well thought out. 🙂 …and just…[Read more]
-
BlueJay and
Cahndida Serkhaman are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@faithdk, we have 3 sheep (we had 6, but one died and two became food…) 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi all you fellow writers 😉 in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@cahndida-serkhaman, Hello! It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
That’s awesome; I love singing, too! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I read relatively fast…a least compared to my sisters. I don’t know if I read fast compared to the rest of the world. 😛
@bluejay, yeah, I’m the same way. I read fast in my head, but when I’m reading aloud, I always have to slow down. 😉
-
BlueJay and
The Happy Bookaholic are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic How fast do you read? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Well for me, I read fast. Way too fast! I end up thinking I’ve read everything in the book and then I reread it and find a part that I didn’t know was in there. And then I read the book for the third time and find a completely new part that I managed to miss twice. It can get a bit creepy when I reread a book for the tenth (or hundredth) time and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi all you fellow writers 😉 in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@cahndida-serkhaman Hi. Welcome to one of the best places in the world. There is a lot of good stuff on this forum and everyone is super helpful. There is never a boring moment here. 😀
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@gretald
We did have 8 goats (two baby bucks were sold this morning)… so now it’s only 6. And I think we have 7 chickens. Sheep, huh? They sound fun! 🙂 And don’t worry.. ha-ha. (when we started with our goats we didn’t know what we were doing either 😉 ) So, how many sheep do you have then?
@sarah-h
Thank you. 🙂 As far as structure goes, to…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Building Characters Inside-Out in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy: Yes! *rubs hands together* I love discussing things. 😉 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Building Characters Inside-Out in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy: As a relatively new writer, I really appreciate that you’re willing to share mistakes that you made early on. If you hadn’t said something about this topic, I probably would have made the same mistake. Not that I’m not going to make my own mistakes… 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@faithdk: Yeah, seems like it! So how many goats and chickens do you have? We’ve had chickens for quite a while now, but just this year we decided to try raising sheep. It’s been interesting…(we have no idea what we’re doing 😛 )
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@writefury
Haha…Thanks. We tried cows once. Didn’t go so well either. (My mom accidentally fed them clippings from a poisonous bush that we knew the goats could eat, but unfortunately, cows couldn’t) 😛
And yes, it was so awesome the newspapers actually published one of my articles! 😀 As far as pulling it off…Well, I follow a Mexican…[Read more] -
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, @jadamae! 😀 That’s awesome you play the violin too!
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@gretald
Really? That’s neat. I guess there’s a lot of “farm folk” on here, huh? 😉
@sarah-h
Well, I’ve written quite a few different things…but I think fantasy/fiction novels are the most fun for me to write (although, definitely NOT the easiest…and I’ve never finished one 🙁 Sadly, I’ve picked up the bad habit of writing tons of book…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@faithdk, Cool! I paint with acrylics and watercolors most often, but I’ve done oil once before, too. 🙂
Oh, you raise goats? That’s so neat! I live on a small farm, as well. 😉 -
Faith Kindred and
Greta are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Hey ya'll! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@hope
Well, I guess we have the farm girl part in common at least 😉 Haha.
@rolena-hatfield
I’ve only been playing since October, so I’m still an early beginner 😛 I really love it though. I mean, it’s hard, but about anything is when you’re still learning…That’s cool though, that this is your third year! Good job 😉 🙂
@gretald
I paint with…[Read more] - Load More
