-
ella replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
😍Â Of course!!!
Thanks so much!!! 😃 If I stop procrastinating and stick with my idea, you might see something on KP Critiques!! 😉
Ohmygosh!!! Your idea sounds soooo cool! I love the idea of a girl genie… 😉 So you hope to get it published? That’d be awesome!!!!!!
No problemo!!
Byee!
-
Issabelle Perry and
ella are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Hello, Ella’s a BEAUTIFUL name!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aw, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d definitely say I don’t think anyone else spells it like me. Exclamation marks are THE BEST! *pumps fist in the air* Thanks!!!
Oh, yeah. Fantasy’s just my main focus. I actually started out in spy fiction and suspense. I write a little bit in a lot of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!! ellipses are really cool, though!!!!!!!!
Ooooh, questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. the Ascendance Series by Jennifer A. Nielsen, the Embassy Row series by Ally Carter, The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson, the Wars of the Realm trilogy by Chuck Black, and I’ve just…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing amazing, thanks for asking! 😄Â And yes, it’s very lovely, like, 60 degrees and breezy. 🥰Â What about you?
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Seia would rather be popular and poor
would your character rather be an amazing singer or actor/actress (despite lack of talent for either of them)?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!!!!! Yes!! Nice meeting you also!!!!! Of course! Here’s the link to my blog https://www.teenwritersnook.com
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
haha, me. still tho 😄
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Yep.
Seia would rather be on a sitcom, but she would be really bad at it.
Would your character rather be the best at their favorite sport or favorite subject in school?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
How many projects are you working on right now?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
lol 😂
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Seia would rather would rather have a ghost-friend. Sadana and Matias would want the teddy bear 🙂
Would your character rather live on a planet with one day of sunshine a year, or one day of rain a year?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Actually tho 😀
-
ella replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey Issabelle!! (I love how you spell your name, btw) I’m Ella, and I also love to use exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 KP is the BEST–I know you’ll love it!!
Do you write in any other genres beside fantasy? (Just wondering–I write mainly in fantasy, too. I also write thriller/suspense and futuristic/speculative)
My WIP i…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Issabelle Perry started the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!!!!! I’m Issabelle!! I’m SUPER HAPPY to be joining the Kingdom!! I know I’m gonna LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, a bit about me! I’m a teen writer (obviously). I mainly wanna write in the YA fantasy genre! My current WIP is a contemporary retelling of Aladdin which I have already completed my first couple of drafts and am looking…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Another.
How did the rock climber end his chapter?
With a cliffhanger!
Heh.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
What does Stephen King eat when he wants a cheesy snack?
…
…
…
…
A Cheez-IT
…
Okay, I’ll see myself out now.
Write your cheesy writerly jokes below.
- Load More
