-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl That fictional character meme? Me on too many occasions to count… I’m even in love with a few of my own characters… is that permitted of a writer? XDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Sorry I forgot to tag you… XD There are so many tags I forget people’s all the time. YESS, girl! BRING ON LE MEMES!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 XD Honestly, I’m surprised so many people like ATLA too!!!
Haha, I am in the SAME boat about staring at fanart. ÂI got all the way to Season 3 and then stopped watching it on the invasion episode.. the one where Sokka delivers his speech, etc. I just didn’t have the time to continue it XDMy fave characters are Sokka, and Toph.…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ahhhh, I’m sorry XD I’m not very good at drawing guys anyways. If you like I can try drawing him again? Sorry again XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I will pass that on to the yellow markers!
They have also proposed another option, and I quote:
In hindsight, it is possible for us to draw Daisy at a later time, as we believe Grace intends to purchase more markers of yellow. If you would like us to, simply relay this to us through Grace!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, we would eat at a local Chipotle and he would most definitely maybe slip a sleeping pill into my Dr. Pepper, steal my snuggie collection, and lock me in a Cheeto factory. But before all that, we would probably talk about the weather.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Haha, Azula is so crazy. XD I think the series has always been popular, but maybe it’s just growing again!! I really like the show, have you watched it?
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’all, these memes are amazing!!! I never knew this topic would be such a hit!! XD these are all SOOOOO relatable…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
At the top of the text box, there are a bunch of icons and if you click the icon farthest to the right you can upload a photo from your computer, I’m not sure about on a phone.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I drink milk when I write so I can relate
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my goodness!!! I love this topic! Good idea! And I love the ATLA meme!!!
All the other ones are gold too!!!
Quick question (since I’m still new lol) and this might be kind of dumb . . . but how do you upload/post pictures on the forum?? 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I found this one and thought it was hilarious and knew I had to share it too. XD 😉

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, this is such a genius idea!!!!!!!! Here’s a meme I really love. I’ll probably come back with more later. Yes, I have lots of memes and writerly jokes I LOVE!!!! 😉

-
Kads started the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay. I know that there are times when I feel 0% inspired, need a laugh, or someone to talk to. Welp, this is the place for that! Share inspiration here, funny memes, anything. (I’m kind of obsessed with building up the writer community XD) Hope this counts as a topic, I just want to make sure that people can come here to be inspired or for memes.…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I drew Flinn for you! Sorry that the lighting’s a little wonky. Hope I got him right! XD I’m really not good at drawing guys, so I am hoping that this is decent. 🙏

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re welcome! I absolutely love all of your collages. They look  a m a z i n g . <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ayyyy!!! Brens for the WIN! My Bren is a girl, but, erm, there’s kind of a secret about her identity/name that comes out in the last book. I won’t tell you unless you want me to. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m Thanks! <3 We’re still not even halfway through the hatch, so I’ll update with more cute pics!!!
-
Kads and
Kathleen are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago - Load More
