-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*cough* May or may not be me…
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This one is LITERALLY me.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Okay, I’m basically that Rapunzel meme. Writing but bipolar, am I right? And that sleeping one has LITERALLY HAPPENED to me before. XDDDD
And *puts straight face on*, I’m mostly AAAAAAAAAAAA. But also some inspirationless/motivation deprived thrown in there.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

I’m a mix of motivation deprived, procrastination, and AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! What about you??? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j All right, I’ll pass that on to the markers! ^-^ Aw, thank you! Honestly, I am honored that so many people wanted me to draw for them. So thank YOU! <3
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is me every other night:

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Guys, these are AMAZING. I honestly did NOT think this topic would be a hit… and yet, here we are. XDDD Keep on posting! I’ll let you know if I come up with any more memes!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m loving these so much!!!
@writerlexi1216 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much for the explanations! I thought that little image tab would do something . . . 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I’ve got a couple more memes I found and knew I had to share. 🙂

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I know. We writers frustrate ourselves and yet… we still write…
@mkfairygirl Yes. Totally, the fictional guys are the best guys. 🥰😉
@abigail-m YESSSS!!! I love all these!!! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Also, why is it that we writers create such perfect, amazing, cute boys that are overall the best…..
….and then give them girlfriends?
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eheheheh, I am quite the fangirl for one of my book characters (in a WIP I stopped to work on my main series. This WIP is completely different and not at all related to my other writing)… There is a collage for him coming soon so make sure to look out for ittttt 😉
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Glad it’s going smoothly, how much progress have you made?
If you need some tips I would be happy to help. I’ve overthrown a few governments myself back in my day, you see
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, I’ll try again! I’m sorry I didn’t get him right the first time!! :,)
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Honestly, bring. them. on.
- Load More
