@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatically lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatcially lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Daeus started the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Greetings everyone,
Our friendly KeePer, @Anne-of-Lothlorien, wanted me to announce that she is taking a break from the forum for a while in order to concentrate on her studies and other tasks. Hopefully, she’ll be back, but the break is for an uncertain amount of time. Anway, make sure you say goodbye and wish her the best.
-
Daeus started the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Greetings everyone,
Our friendly KeePer, @Anne-of-Lothlorien, wanted me to announce that she is taking a break from the forum for a while in order to concentrate on her studies and other tasks. Hopefully, she’ll be back, but the break is for an uncertain amount of time. Anway, make sure you say goodbye and wish her the best.
-
Daeus started the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Greetings everyone,
Our friendly KeePer, @Anee-of-Lothlorien, wanted me to announce that she is taking a break from the forum for a while in order to concentrate on her studies and other tasks. Hopefully, she’ll be back, but the break is for an uncertain amount of time. Anway, make sure you say goodbye and wish her the best.
-
Charis started the topic Fantasy Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
I have this idea I’ve been working on about a slave girl in an extensive fantasy world of my making (with the help of some sisters… @alia would kill me if I didn’t mention her). This girl escapes (Of course) with another slave that she has adopted as a sister and her pet wolf. Does this sound too cliche? I’m having problems writing scenes that…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @spradlin @writefury @Audrey-caylin @alia @anne-swiftblade @Hannah-c @corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK
Like I said, I try to tag all the peoples…and that’s a lot of peoples. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Arc-What's That? in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @spradlin @writefury @Audrey-caylin @alia @anne-swiftblade @Hannah-c @corissamaidenofpraise @sleepwalkingMK
Like I said, I try to tag all the peoples…and that’s a lot of peoples. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister @i-j-anderson @perfectfifths @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @anne-swiftblade @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya
Hey everybody, this…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@s-g-dewey @aysia-serene @audrey-caylin @northerner @i-j-anderson @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @winter-rose @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya @bluejay
Hey, y’all. Just wanted to…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Howdy friends,
This is to make sure you see the announcement. If this piques your interest but you aren’t sure if it’s for you, if you have any technical questions, untechnical questions, or general comments, I’ll be here to answer them.
@s-g-dewey @aysia-serene @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @northerner @leumeister @i-j-anderson @perfectfifths…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia
I am so sorry. That breaks my heart. Praying for her family. -
Sarah Hoven replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Um… @alia ….I knew a little girl, 7 or 8, who had cancer and just passed away….Did her last name start with an H, and was she Hispanic? If not, never mind.
-
Sarah Hoven replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia That’s so sad! I’ll be praying for her family.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia Praying hard! I’m so sorry!
-
Darik Swisher replied to the topic First or Third? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I have found what everyone has said here very useful. but I was wondering what every one thought about multiple POVs all in first person?
@daeus @bluejay @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @leumeister @perfectfifths @winter-rose @overcomer @jess @writefury @corissa-maiden-of-praise @anne-of-lothlorien @alia @the-bean @mark-kamibaya @warrioroftherealm…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia I am so sorry! I’ll be praying for her family and all affected!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’m so sorry. I’ll keep her family and all those involved in my prayers.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia Oh no! I’ll certainly pray for her and her family.
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia
Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry. That’s really hard. I’ll definitely be praying for the little girl and all those involved. - Load More
